Visitors

A Foxy Present

 

„Big brown eyes, pointy nose

Chasing mice and digging holes

Tiny paws up the hill

Suddenly your standing still~”

Kibum looked up from his book and over to Jonghyun who was sitting on the couch and had started singing something while watching him.

“Your fur is gold, so beautiful

Like an angel in disguise~”

The blonde crooked his head and Jonghyun smiled at him. He was pretty sure that he was talking about him but why the heck did he sing? Was that some kind of song that was popular or what? And since when was he and angel? Last time he checked he was pretty sure that he had no wings but a fox tail and ears.

“But if you meet

A friendly horse

Will you communicate by mo-o-o-o-orse

Mo-o-o-o-orse

Mo-o-o-o-orse~”

What was morse? Kibum didn’t know. Maybe some kind of secrete language that he didn’t know. So his Master could talk to horses? Waahh he wanted to have that ability too. Must be cool to speak to horses although…yeah what do then do? Aren’t they just standing around and eating grass? Eww grass, who would eat something like that? It surely tasted gross.

“How will you speak to that

Ho-o-o-o-orse

Ho-o-o-o-orse

Ho-o-o-o-orse~”

Did he had to speak to horses? He didn’t know that and tried to think of a way to speak to them but nothing came to his mind. How should that work anyway?

What does the fox say?”

Jonghyun stopped and grinned at the confused younger.

“I love you?” he asked with big innocent eyes and the older just melted on the spot. He moved so he could sit down on the floor and pulled Kibum in his lap, kissing his cheek and laying his head down on his shoulder.

“That’s right,” he said. “The fox says I love you.” He smiled and looked at the smaller one. “And I love you too.”

The blonde smiled and turned back to his book, looking at the colorful pictures and ignoring the big black letters at the side of the page.

God Jonghyun wished he had recorded this moment because it was just too freaking adorable. He wanted to scream jump around but he restrained himself and settled for hugging his precious little angel around his small and petite waist.

I love you. I love you. I love you, rang through his head and he smiled like an idiot who had just gotten a big slice of pizza. The day really couldn’t get any better…..or could it?

 

 

 

Jonghyun and Kibum had just gotten home for the elder’s shift at the café and the fox slumped down on the couch with a sigh, cuddling into the pillows and closing his eyes.

The older only grinned and sat down next to him.

“So tired?” he asked and Kibum nodded.

“Wanna sleep,” he mumbled.

Jonghyun laughed and petted his head. “Well then go to sleep. I’m gonna wake you up for dinner.”

The blonde only nodded and yawned once more, his tail settling around his waist and his ears slowly falling down into a relaxed position.

There was nothing more adorable than a sleeping Kibum, Jonghyun decided and watched the younger like a stalker, his eyes never leaving his petite frame.

He had no idea how long he had stared at him but he couldn’t find himself to be able to go away and do something else. He didn’t want to miss any seconds of the cuteness in front of his eyes so he stayed and continued with his staring. It probably looked like a frozen picture or a screenshot since none of them moved.

Jonghyun asked himself how Kibum could sleep so much but he had always been like that. It’s probably because foxes need more sleep than humans….or because he was always so hyper and needed to restore his energy.

Anyway it was getting later and later and maybe he should help Taemin with getting dinner ready. He sighed and stood up, walking over to the kitchen and helping the maknae with the dish he was making.

He was in the middle of chopping some vegetables as someone suddenly rang the doorbell. That someone better did not wake up Kibum!

Jonghyun quickly went to look if the fox was still asleep and fortunately he was, his breaths even and his form relaxed. Phew~

But now he grew curious and went after Onew who had gone to open the door. Jonghyun wondered who that could be. Maybe one of their friends. But why should they come here? Family? Nah, they had better thing to do. Maybe it was once again a stupid guy that tried to sell them something. Those were really annoying because they just won’t go away. Mostly Jonghyun just shut the door in their faces and continued with whatever he had been doing.

But those people were no guys that wanted to sell them something and they surely weren’t family or friends either.

It was woman and a man, maybe wife and husband. The woman was typical Korean, not very tall maybe Kibum’s height, dark, almost black hair, feline brown eyes, high cheekbones and she wore casual clothes. She reminded Jonghyun of someone but didn’t quite know where to put her. The man next to her was the total opposite. He was freaking tall, even taller than Minho, he had blonde hair that was slightly wavy and surprisingly also brown eyes. He looked a bit like a foreigner because of his pale skin. They were an odd pair and Onew and Jonghyun looked at each other, just like the two opposite of them.

“Excuse me, I know it’s pretty late and quite rude to disturb someone around this time of the day,” the woman started and glanced at the man that only nodded with a smile, encouraging her to go on.

“But we wanted to ask if someone named Kibum lives here.”

Jonghyun and Onew blinked surprised. The younger even panicked slightly. Did they know about Kibum being a shapeshifter? What if they came to get him and bought him somewhere away from Jonghyun? Oh god, please not!

“Yeah…” Onew said carefully, noticing that Jonghyun wasn’t really able to answer or that would have just said NO!

“Why? Is there something wrong?”

The couple looked at each other with bright smiled.

“Oh no but could we see him, please?” the man now asked.

Jonghyun went over to being suspicious. Why did they want to see him? Did they plan anything? What if they tried to kidnap his poor Kibum?! Or what if they were mean and evil people…He glared at the two that just looked at them with hopeful eyes, eyes so big that it was difficult to say no.

“Jonghyun?” Onew asked and looked at younger who seemed to be having a mental fight. Two pair of eyes switched to him. Begging eyes and he could feel his walls crumbling down. He sighed in defeat and nodded.

“Yeah…come in,” he invited them and the rushed inside, taking off their shoes and jacket.

“Thank you sooo much,” the woman said and bowed to the two boys.

Jonghyun only nodded once again. “He’s sleeping,” he said and led them to the living room where the fox was still lying on the couch with his limbs sprawled out.

Jonghyun briefly wondered if it had been a good idea because of the whole shapeshifter thing but even Doctor Lee had said that they were pretty popular so he told himself that it would be alright. If not he’d just kick them out again. No problem. But it didn’t seem to be that way.

The two adults crouched down in front of the couch and looked at the sleeping boy with loving smiles.

“He’s adorable,” the woman whispered and her husband (Jonghyun assumed they were married) nodded in approval.

“He sure is.”

The woman lifted one hand and carefully Kibum’s hair, causing him to stir and shift a bit. He slowly blinked his eyes open and stared at the two unknown people in front of him. Must be pretty confusing.

He blinked a few time before he lifted his head and looked behind himself, spotting Jonghyun and smiling a bit, being reassured that he hadn’t been kidnapped or anything like that. His Master was still around so he was safe and sound. He laid his head back down on the pillow, still drowsy from his nap and yawned once, his ears twitching a few times before his eyes wondered back to the woman and the man.

The woman smiled at him warmly and started his hair again, going up to scratch behind his ear as if she knew he loved this. The fox closed his eyes, an approving purr escaping his bow shaped lips and leaned into the touch. Normally he wouldn’t trust strangers this easily but he didn’t feel like he should be scared or anything. No, their presence was more relaxing for him.

The petting continued and Kibum inched closer unknowingly until was almost sitting in the woman’s lap. He took a deep breath, taking in her scent and his eyes fluttered open. He knew that scent. He looked up into her face and crooked his head, staring at her for some moments.

 

 

“Mommy?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Gawd I'm so lazy!

I'm really sorry but somehow I just can't write that well at the moment *bowing*

I'll try my best

But strange that I hadn't gotten the idea with the song earlier.....Anyway now I got it and you probably noticed I changed it slightly, not much just a bit.

Alright then I have nothing more to say beside that I forgot to add polls the last chapters....I'm so stupid and forgetful it's horrible

*sigh*

Okay here is one:

It's because I'm always starting to write so mayn stories but I never know what to do with them.

Well then that's it for now. Thanks for your support and pleaws leave a comment or this kitten are going to attack you!

Muhahaha!

See you next time~