Food, Master, Tail

A Foxy Present

 

Jonghyun looked around the room in amazement, not remembering that their dorm had once been so clean. He was proud that Kibum had helped to do all this while he hadn’t been here.

“Master we clened up the whole place!” Kibum said exited and Jonghyun grinned a bit at his hyper self and his little mistake.

“He means cleaned,” came as a mumble from the exhausted Onew.

“Yes, yes, yes cleaned. We cleaned up the whole place and…”

Jonghyun almost didn’t notice that Kibum had stopped taking, still amazed by the room but after some seconds he turned around to the blonde to ask what the matter was. His heart stopped beating as he saw him falling to the ground with a thud and lying there on his side motionless. The world stopped spinning for some moments before his mind registered what just happened.

“Kibum!” he yelled as he kneeled down next to the boy, shaking him a bit to wake him up.

The other three also jumped up, tiredness totally forgotten and kneeled next to the unconscious fox, worry and panic written all over their faces.

“Key! Kibum! Come on wake up. Kibum!” Jonghyun said and shook the boy more, tapping his cheek a bit but nothing happened. He didn’t know what happened or what to do so he looked at Onew helplessly. The older shook his head, not knowing what caused all this.

Jonghyun pulled Kibum in his arms where he laid lifelessly, his hair falling in his face. The older his cheek with his thump and look over the fox’s small frame. He had gained a bit of weight because they always gave him much to eat but he was still skinny. A thought flashed in his mind and he looked at the other three.

“Did he eat this morning?” he asked worried.

“He said he wasn’t hungry so we thought you gave him something,” Taemin said carefully.

Jonghyun just shook his head. “He wasn’t even up at that time.”

“Yesterday he also didn’t want to eat,” Minho said slowly and all their eyes almost popped out. That would mean that he had eaten 2 days ago for the last time!

Jonghyun took a deep breath to calm his nerves and looked at the fragile boy in his arms. “Why are you doing this?” he asked but got no answer of course. He sighed and got on his feet, picking Kibum up bridal style and laying him on the couch, carefully so that his tail wasn’t twisted. He kneeled down next to him and his hair lovingly.

“I’m going to feed him until he is as round as a ball as soon as he wakes up,” Jonghyun huffed and rubbed his face.

“I don’t think that that is a good solution,” Onew said and smiled softly.

“Yeah, yeah I know….”

“What did your boss say?” Taemin asked after some moments of silence and Jonghyun stopped staring at Kibum. He grinned and turned around to the others.

“He said it’s no problem as long as nothing happens.”

“So that means-“

“That I can take him with me from tomorrow on.”

Taemin sighed happily and smiled. “Good, I don’t think that he would have survived another day without you.”

Jonghyun nodded and looked back at the fox again. “I just hope that he’ll wake up soon.”

Minho patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry. I’m sure that it’s not going to take very long.”

“Could you prepare some food?” Jonghyun asked his friends and they nodded and took off for the kitchen.

The brunette returned to Kibum’s fluffy hair and scratched behind his ears. “You’re really something,” he said and chuckled lightly.

 

 

One hour later the fox-boy stirred a bit and Jonghyun immediately looked up.

“Kibum?”

The blonde mumbled something and his eyelids fluttered open after some moments. He looked at Jonghyun’s worried face a bit lost and confused, his brain not getting the situation and crooked his head to the side.

“Master?” he whispered because his voice wasn’t able to give more.

Jonghyun quickly hugged his slender frame close and confused his pet even more.

“Don’t do that ever again, you scared the death out of me,” he said and almost regretted it as he heard Kibum gasp.

“No, no, no, no, no, Master can’t die, Master not dead!” he squeaked and clung onto the older afraid that he would slip away from him. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’ll never make it again, I promise! Please, please, please, Master not dead!” Kibum continued and his voice wavered a bit, close to crying his eyes out.

Jonghyun quickly leaned back and took his face in his hands. “I’m not dead, everything is fine, I’m here,” he soothed the fearful boy and looked him in his watery eyes. “See? I’m here and I’m alright. No one is dead, okay?”

Kibum looked at him for some seconds as if to be sure that his master was really okay and not dead. Then he nodded hesitantly and calmed down again.

Jonghyun smiled satisfied and ruffled trough the blonde locks once before he stood up and took Kibum wrist in his hand, guiding him to the kitchen where Onew, Taemin and Minho had prepared some food for the fox. He told him sit down at the table while he warmed up everything in the microwave.

Once he had finished he sat the bows down on the table and grabbed a pair of chopsticks. Kibum eyed him curiously and was once again amazed that his master managed to grab food with those stupid sticks. He was surprised as the portion was held in front of his mouth. He stared at it and then back at his master questionable who only nodded at him so he took the food in and hummed as soon as he tasted the flavor on his tongue.

Kibum didn’t know how long he was fed but at some point he just couldn’t eat anything anymore even if he hadn’t for two days but his tummy was absolutely filled to the top. He chewed slowly and gulped the food down just as the next portion was help in front of his mouth. He looked at his master with pleading eyes but the male ignored him so he took also that bite in, chewing on it for a minute before he decided to swallow it.

“Master I can anymore,” he whined the next time judgingly for some moments before he sighed and put the chopsticks down.

“Alright but from now on you’ll eat three times every day, okay?”

Kibum looked down but nodded nevertheless. He felt guilty because he worried his master once again. He really was a stupid pet, always causing trouble and stuff.

Jonghyun stood up and put the leftovers away silently and Kibum played with the tip of his tail.

“Why do you always call me Master?” Jonghyun asked, stopping his movements and looked at the fox.

Kibum froze in his action and thought about a good answer because he master somehow seemed to be upset with him.

“I-it’s just because you are…” he said carefully and peeked at the man across the room.

Jonghyun hummed as an answer and thought for a while before he spoke up again. “But you don’t have to call me Master you can just say Jonghyun...or something like that…..”

Kibum smiled a bit because Jonghyun seemed a bit awkward with this talk. “It’s okay but I’ll remember that.” For him Master was Master and no one else. It was like calling you own mother by her name.

Somehow the atmosphere was a bit down right now….

Suddenly clapped once loudly and startled the fox which jumped in his chair and look at him with wide eyes.

“W-what is it?” he asked.

“I almost forgot,” Jonghyun mumbled and chuckled as he remembered that he had wanted to tell his pet some really good news.

Kibum crooked his head, telling the other that he didn’t understand what he meant.

“Well Minho made a good suggestion yesterday and today I asked about it at my work,” he started and the fox listened curiously, ears pointed upwards.

“He told me that you sat in front of the window the whole day and waited for me.”

Kibum blushed a bit and looked away. He didn’t want to admit it but it sounded like he was a little child that couldn’t be left alone for a few hours.

Jonghyun grinned but continued. “So he suggested that I could take you with me.”

Kibum’s head switched in his direction and he stared at his master with wide, sparkling eyes. That would mean that he didn’t have to wait for him to get home. He would be by his side the whole day!

“Today I asked my boss about it because I wasn’t sure if animals were aloud in the café but he said that it wouldn’t be a problem as long as you don’t do anything stupid.”

Kibum’s eyes sparkled like stars and he bounced in his chair, his tail swishing from excitement. Jonghyun laughed a bit because it was just too cute and he went over the pet the overjoyed boy.

“But you have to stay in your fox form, behave and friendly, okay?” he asked at hyper fox which nodded quickly.

“Good.” He behind his ears and Kibum melted into his touch, leaning in, closing his eyes and purring happily. He snuggled into Jonghyun’s warm and protecting chest and rubbed his cheek against the soft material of his t-shirt, tail wrapping around his waist to hold him close.

The little fox was so lost in the petting session that he didn’t notice them walking in the living room. He only realized it as he was pulled down in Jonghyun’s lap who sat down on the couch. He didn’t complain at all and cuddled his master again, putting all his affection towards him in his actions. He turned his head a bit so that he could reach the elders cheek and started to coat it with his salvia. Jonghyun had learned to accept it and honestly he even enjoyed it because it meant that Kibum like him. He let the boy his cheek for a long time and petted his head with one of his hands. The other wandered down his slender frame to his hips and rested there for some moments before he noticed the tail swishing behind the younger’s . Jonghyun grinned a bit and sneaked his hand around to get a hold of it. He didn’t have to worry because Kibum was still lost in the petting he received and his master’s cheek.

He grabbed the yellowish tail as soon as it moved in his direction again and grinned as Kibum stopped his actions, maybe confused why he could move his tail anymore. The tip still wiggled and Jonghyun snickered a bit as he watched it moving in all directions. Kibum pouted and pawed his chest a few times. The older ignored him and started to the fluffy tail with his free hand. The fox of course immediately relaxed again and purred against his chest.

Jonghyun experimentally moved his hand to the tip and scratched it which let Kibum shiver in his lap. The human grinned; he didn’t know that a tail could be this sensitive.  So he started to search for other weak spots, slowly moving upwards. Sometimes the purrs increased as he brushed a certain area and he would stay there for a bit before he started to move again.

He was almost arrived at the part where the tail grew out of Kibum’s back as the purrs became louder once again, the tail swishing happily. He smirked and moved his hand to scratch also underneath. The reaction he got surprised him.

“Naahg,” Kibum moaned and bucket his hips, gripping Jonghyun’s shirt tightly and pressing his eyes shut.

Jonghyun was taken by surprised and brushed over the spot once more to be sure that he didn’t imagine things.

“Naahh~” Again a moan and again Kibum’s hips bucked.

One more time.

“Nnngh.”

Once more.

“Nargh.”

“Naaah!”

“Hnngh!”

“Aaah!”

“Naahn!”

Kibum’s body trembled and his hips bucked with every brush of that spot on the underside of his tail.

Soon Jonghyun decided that he had teased the poor boy enough and withdrew his hand. Kibum panted against his neck and he could see out of the corner of his eyes that his cheeks were flushed in a deep red.

“Seem like you’re a bit sensitive there,” he breathed in the fox’s ear which twitched violently.

Kibum hide his face in Jonghyun’s neck to escape this embarrassing situation but that only earned him a laugh from the older.

“Awww, poor little fox is embarrassed,” he teased and laughed again as Kibum shifted in his lap uncomfortably.

The fox looked up and glared at him which Jonghyun couldn’t take serious because of his puffed and burning cheeks. He only laughed more.

“Yaaah,” Kibum whined and hit his chest weakly. As that didn’t help he huffed and stood up to go and sulk under the couch. He didn’t come far before he was pulled back into Jonghyun’s lap, back pressed against his strong chest.

“Okay, okay I’ll stop,” the older promised but only got a “Hmpf!” as answer.

“Pleeeease,” he pleaded and kissed Kibum’s cheek who instantly forgot why he had been “angry”.

So they sat there, Kibum back in his fox form in Jonghyun lap with the latter lazily storing his soft fur.

“You have to behave at work and be a good, cute fox, okay?” Jonghyun asked and felt a little nod against his leg where Kibum’s head was. His eyes were closed and he was already half entering dreamland so Jonghyun didn’t disturb him anymore.

Tomorrow is going to be great.

 

 

 

 


O.M.G.!

Three update in one week! What is going on with me?!

But I think you like it so I can't complain as long as you leave a comment~ Give them to me~

 

I wrote this pretty fast so I'm sorry for all my mistakes but I'm too lazy to correct it.

Since most of you voted for longer updates I'm going to try to follow that wish. I can't promise anything but I thing an update is better than none. Okay I already have somewhat planned the next chapter or two and after that I'll have to think about something. I have something in my head but I still have to sort things out.

 

 

Christmas is comming~

I love these polls

 

 

Okaaaay I love you all for your support and thank you sooo much for over 100 Skys~

Bye bye