Blackout

Vampire Eclipse

-Jiyong pov-

After Jaejoong and Hyun left, I gathered Mr. Kim, Miss Kim and Mr. Jung at the living room.

“What is it young master?” Mr. Kim asked.

“I wanted to give you guys a vacation for a month.” I stated.

“A vacation for a month? That’s too long young master.” Miss Kim furrowed.

“I know. You guys deserve it.”

“But how about you?”

“I’ll be fine. Beside I’ve got Dara to take care of me. Don’t worry okay.”

“Are you sure?” Mr. Jung asked.

“I insisted.”

“If you say so young master. We’ll go now to pack our stuff.” Mr. Kim bowed and left, followed by the others.

After 10 minutes, they walked downstairs with their luggage.

“Take care now young master.” Miss Kim hugged me.

“I will and take care too.” I smiled and hugged the others.

They nodded and walked to the door. They bid me their last goodbye as Mr. Jung closed the door behind him.

Finally, I’m alone. I was damn bored since Dara is gone to somewhere. I can’t even go out cause Dara told me to stay at home. She said it’s for my own safety.

I stayed at home until 8 pm and still, Dara’s aren’t home yet. Where the hell could she be?

I switched on every light in my house. Then I went to the kitchen to eat something. After that I went upstairs and all of the sudden there’s a blackout. Every light in my house is dead.

Oh damn. Just what the hell is wrong with this electricity?

I slowly walked to my room to get a flashlight. I went to the basement to check the fuse box and switched it on but damn it won’t work.

What the hell? Now what am I suppose to do? Dara is not even home yet.

As I was about to close the door, I heard a footstep. I wonder if it’s Dara.

“Dara?” I called out.

But no answer so I called again but still no answer. Wait; don’t tell me that it’s a ghost.

Oh damn. I ran to the living room and sat quietly on the sofa, praying that it’s not a ghost.

I flashed the flashlight on the hallway and saw someone ran passed the stairs.

“Who’s there?” I gulped.

No answer.

Oh damn it.

“Is it you Dara? It’s not funny okay.” I stood up and slowly walked towards the hallway.

Suddenly I felt a cold presence behind me. I turned around and there’s no one.

“JUST GET OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF!” I yelled.

“You don’t have to yell you know.” Someone said from behind.

I turned around and saw an unfamiliar guy in black clothing. Now who the hell is he?

“Who are you?” I asked.

He smirked, “I’m Seungri, your new friend,” He grinned, showing off his fangs.

Seungri? Isn’t he the evil vampire who wanted my blood?

“I’m very happy to see you.” He approached me.

“Don’t come near.” I backed away and stumbled a little, causing me to dropped my flashlight.

“Be a good boy and come to me.”

“Get lost. You think I don’t know you? You’re the crazy and evil vampire that Dara told me about.”

“Just say whatever you want, no one is here to save you.”

Oh damn. Just where the hell are you Dara? God, help me.

Without I realize, I was trapped between a wall and him. Oh no.

“Checkmate.” He sandwiched me.

“Please don’t hurt me.” I lowered my head and closed my eyes.

He didn’t say anything. He leaned towards my neck and slowly it.

Oh damn. Is he going to me?

I shoved him and try to ran away but damn, he got me. He pushed me to the floor and yanked my hair.

I winced in pain as he buried his face into my neck. I closed my eyes, hoping for someone to rescue me.

“Let him go.” A female voice spoke.

Wait a minute is that Dara?

I opened my eyes but sadly I couldn’t see anything since everything is kinda pitch black. But something tells me that’s not Dara.

I wonder who she is.

Seungri smirked, “I didn’t expect you to be here.”

“Get off from him.” She said.

“Make me.”

Suddenly Seungri was thrown to the wall. I could tell since my body feels light now and there’s a loud thump on the wall.

I quickly got up and leaned against the wall. Things suddenly went quiet. I wonder what happen.

“Jiyong, are you okay?” The girl asked all of the sudden.

“Yeah, who are you anyway? I know you’re not Dara.” I said.

Suddenly the light started to switched on again. Thank god. I looked at the girl in front of me. She doesn’t seemed familiar since I never seen her before.

“I’m Dara’s friend, Bom.” She smiled.

“Where’s Dara anyway?” I asked worriedly.

“I’m here.” Dara said as she stumbled towards us.

She doesn’t look okay. She stood next to me and panted.

“What happen?”

Bom sighed, “She’s been attack by Yunho and Wooyoung. Good thing I saw them and quickly went to her aid.”

I looked at Dara. She looks weak and tired. Poor her.

“You should rest now. I’ll take Dara to her room.”

“No it’s okay. Let me.” I insisted and carried Dara bridal style.

“Okay then,” She nodded, “I’ll be going. Take care.”

I sighed and carried Dara upstairs to her room. She didn’t say anything. She only keeps her eyes shut.

“What can I do for you?” I asked as I placed her on her bed.

“Nothing. I’m okay. You can go now.” She said with her heads low.

“You’re not okay. You almost die from protecting me. That is not okay, okay?”

“Then, what can you do for me?”

“Well,” I stuttered, “You tell me what to do.”

She stared at me, “I already told you what to do but you insist.”

I was speechless.

“Goodnight.” She lay down.

“I just wanted to help.”

“It’s okay. I don’t need it. You can go now.”

“Okay.” I sighed and exited her room.

I went to my room frustrated. I don’t even know why I’m frustrated. Seriously I never felt like this before. Weird feelings started to develop in myself, which I never felt before in my entire life.

Just what the heck is this weird feeling?

-End-