Jiyong The Vampire

Vampire Eclipse

 

-Dara pov-

 

Jiyong and I were on top of a tree branch. I sat on his lap with his arms wrapped around my waist. It felt so good to have him here with me again even though there’s something missing.

 

“I thought you’re gonna leave me…” I said in whispers.

 

He rested his chin on my shoulder, “I’m sorry. I’m just too weak to wake up.”

 

I nodded. I then asked him how he feels. He told me that he felt weird and cold. The very answer made my heart sank.  I wanted the human Jiyong, not the vampire Jiyong…

 

“Even though I’m a vampire now, I’m still the Jiyong you loved.”

 

I looked at him over my shoulder. It’s true, he’s still the Jiyong I loved even though he’s not a human anymore.

 

I caressed his cheek and leaned forward to kiss him. It was a long and meaningful kiss. I’ve realize that he’s not good at doing it when I slid in my tongue in his mouth and surprisingly, he felt… somehow… warm…

 

“Ji?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

He was blushing. He tried to cover his cute blushing expression with his bangs. Guess he still have his adorable human personality.

 

“You’re warm.” I said.

 

“Um,” he scratched his head, “I felt my body emitted warm heat which is weird…”

 

Odd… I better ask Yoochun about this…

 

Oh, speaking of Yoochun… I wonder if he and others know that Jiyong already wake up.

 

“Did the others know that you already wake up?”

 

He nodded in reply. I nodded along and rested my head on his chest. His heart beats again, slow and steady, just how I like it. I changed my position to the left, letting my legs hanging loose. Slowly, I wrapped my arms around his waist. I could feel his body heat… it’s warm and cold at the same time.

 

He buried his head in my hair, “I wanna go home…”

 

“We’ll go tomorrow.”

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

The next day, the two of us went home. I didn’t know what to say to my parents if they already got back from their business trip. Hope they’re not home yet.

 

As we were in Jaejoong’s car, I remembered what Yoochun told me last night. He said that I might be the special type of vampire, the warm and cold type.

 

My orbs could turn into green and black in color. Green means that I’m normal while black means I’m in my vampire form.

 

I don’t really get what it means. Everything felt so new to me. I still can’t believe everything that had happened to me. Carrying a special blood, being hunt down by some evil vampires, a vampire’s soul mate; died once then come back to life and turned into a vampire…

 

Just thinking of this makes me feel like I’m in a sweet nightmare.

 

“We’re here.” Dara shook my arm.

 

After we stepped out of Jae’s car, I looked around and noticed that nothing’s change. Then, we stepped in the house and were greeted by Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim and Mr. Jung. They were worried about our whereabouts but Dara told them that we’re just going on a vacation.

 

Looks like my parents aren’t here yet.

 

“Young master, your parents called and asked about you. We didn’t know what to say so we just told them that you were out with young mistress.” Mr. Jung said.

 

“I’ll… I’ll call them later. Thank you.” I bowed and gestured Dara to go upstairs.

 

“Young master,” Mrs. Kim stopped me, “What’s wrong with your eyes? It's green.”

 

Dara and I exchanged glances. She smiled lovingly and told Mrs. Kim that I’m wearing contact lenses. The three of them then nodded and dismiss.

 

Close one.

 

-End-