Meeting Him

Vampire Eclipse

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I went to Jiyong’s place since there’s no school today. I rang the doorbell and their butler; Mr. Kim opened it with a smile.

 

“Morning sir, young master is in his room.” He informed.

 

“Oh thanks and good morning to you too Mr. Kim.” I snapped my finger and went upstairs to Jiyong’s room.

 

I went inside his room and saw him spacing out on his bed. I wonder what he’s thinking of.

 

“Hey stupid.” I threw a pen at him.

 

“Oh it’s you,” He scratched his head, “What’s up?”

 

“Spacing out?”

 

“Yeah, there’s a lot of things on my mind these days.”

 

“What kind of things?” I asked as I sat on the bed.

 

“Well, it’s about that girl that I told you about yesterday. Her name is Dara. She’s somewhat weird.” He rubbed his chin.

 

“What kind of weird?”

 

“She’s weird, mean, her pupils are somewhat reddish last night and weird.”

 

My brows furrowed, “Reddish?”

 

“Yeah,” He sighed, “After she went out to checked on something last night, she went home with reddish pupil. Not to mention she looks paler like she seen a ghost.”

 

“Oh, creepy.” I nodded.

 

“Yeah creepy.”

 

“Jiyong.” Someone’s knocked on the door.

 

“Is it that girl?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, I’ll go and get it.” Jiyong stood up and opened the door.

 

That Dara girl and I were staring at each other as she talked to Jiyong.

 

“Um, meet my friend, Seunghyun.” Jiyong introduced.

 

We shake hands and didn’t say a word. Well, she is pretty in that dress. Not that I’m saying she’s ugly in other clothes it’s just that dresses fits her well. I’m not trying to be offensive.

 

“Hyun, let’s go downstairs.” Jiyong patted my back.

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

I went into the woods and waited for him. It was quiet dark here since it’s cloudy today.

 

Hmm, all of the sudden I could feel his presence. He’s near. He’s behind me.

 

“So you came.” I said.

 

“I always come to a friend invitation.” He laughed.

 

“For everything that you’ve done and for everything that happened to us, you still considered me as your friend?”

 

“A friend is always a friend,” He approached me, “So how’s the boy?”

 

I lowered my head, “None of your concern.”

 

He grabbed my shoulders and pinned me on a tree; “ You think you can keep him forever? What a stupid girl.”

 

I smirked, “I’ll protect him even if it cost me my life. I won’t let you get him that easily.”

 

“Oh really? You sure are stubborn my dear.”

 

“You think you can have his blood and become powerful? Keep dreaming .”

 

He laughed, “Dream always comes true.”

 

“Yeah right.”

 

He smirked and swiftly brought me flying to the highest height and I was sandwiched between a tree and him.

 

.

 

“You still think of me as your best friend right?” He suddenly asked.

 

I was startled by his question. I was speechless. I was dumbfounded.

 

I slowly nodded and lowered my head.

 

He smiled and pulled me into his embrace, “Thank you friend,” He whispered softly and sank his fangs into my neck.

 

My eyes widened. I was shock. I didn’t know what to do. I tried to struggled but failed.

 

“Le-t… let… go.” I winced in pain.

 

He ignored me and continued devouring my blood. After that, he his lips and flashed his evil smile while I panted like hell.

 

“I’ll see you again next time and that time, I’ll take that boy while you watch helplessly.” He smirked and let go of his hold.

 

I fell helplessly and before I hit the ground, someone came to the rescue and I fell softly on his arms.

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

“You’re awake.” I said to Dara who was blinking her eyes.

 

“What happen?” She asked.

 

“Well, Seunghyun founds you unconscious in the woods. You’re lucky that he found you before something bad happens to you.”

 

“Oh, where is he?”

 

“He already went home,” I sat on her bed, “Just what are you doing in the woods anyway?”

 

“Just walking around.”

 

“Don’t wander on your own next time. It’s dangerous.” I advised.

 

She only nodded and lowered her head. Wow, she listened to me this time. How surprising. Usually, she would smirk or rolled her eyes or anything.

 

“Can you leave now? I’m tired and sleepy.” She lay down.

 

“Okay.” I nodded and exited her room.

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

After Jiyong left, I stared at the ceiling on top of me, thinking of the rendezvous earlier.

 

It’s been a long time since we met. I still can’t believe that he turned to be such a monster and to make it worst he betrayed our friendship.

 

How could he? I thought he was my friend.

 

He betrayed everyone around him. He’s not the friend that I used to know. The warm and loving friend that always protects me.

 

Mark my word, I won’t let you get him that easily and I won’t let you hurt anyone nor take control of this world.

 

And top it all; I won’t forgive you, Seungri.

 

-End-