Happily Ever After

Vampire Eclipse

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

We’re currently at the airport, ready to pick up my parents. They were so happy to see us, especially mom. She hugged me and Dara and asked how we’re doing and other things.

 

They noticed about my eyes and asked me whether if I’m using contacts. Apart from that, they also noticed that I’m kinda pale. I didn’t know what to say so I just gave them my goofy smile.

 

Anyway, our life went normal after that. I’m doing fine at school, so does Seunghyun and Changmin. They said they didn’t wanna go to college cause studying bores them. Oh, I’ve told my parents about me and Dara and they’re somewhat happy to hear it. And guess what, we’re going to engage before I go to college. It’s kinda early to get engage don’t you think?

 

Well, my mom’s the one who planned this entire engage thing. We can’t say no to it.

 

And so when March arrived, the Kwon family was busy, especially us… you know, preparing for my engagement ceremony. After we’ve successfully engaged, mom and dad were preparing for our wedding ceremony. I can’t believe it. I mean, we’ve just got engaged for 4 months and I still got college to take care of and now they want us to get married on August.

 

Dara tried talking to them but they just won’t listen.

 

August, 1, our wedding day. A lot of people came, including Yoochun and the others. It was the happiest day of my life. Dara was so beautiful in her white wedding dress…

 

Funny, this year is my first college year and I’m already a husband. No one knows about my status, not even the teachers. It’ll be better to keep a secret for a while.

 

“Ji…”

 

I turned around from the window, flashing a smile to my wife who was leaning on the bed headboard. She kept rubbing her tummy. Hmm, I wonder if she had stomach ache…

 

“Are you okay?” I asked.

 

We’ve been married for 5 months now and I’ve just started college. College is such a pain but Dara kept telling me to be patient.

 

Dara took my hand, placing it on her tummy, “You’re gonna be a dad soon.” She smiled.

 

“A dad?”

 

She nodded, chuckling. A big smiled plastered on my face. I caressed her tummy and placed my ear on it.

 

“Daddy can’t wait to see you.” I whispered, smiling to myself.

 

Dara brought her hands to my head. Slowly, she lifted it so she could see me clearly. She gave a soft kiss on my lips and said ‘I love you’.

 

Even though we’re already married, I still can’t get rid of my blushing habit. I felt like a wife while she’s my husband…

 

Anyway, I can’t wait for my baby to come out. Don’t care whether it’s a girl or a boy. Oh, wait till I tell mom and dad about this. I bet they’ll throw a party just for this happy news.

 

“I’m going downstairs.” Dara said and leave.

 

Sighing in relieve, I got up to wash up but then I saw Yoochun standing right in front of our bathroom door.

 

“There’s a door that you can use to enter.” I recommended.

 

He chuckled, “I love that sarcastic tone of yours. Anyway, I got something to tell ya.”

 

“Sure, what is it?”

 

“It’s about your baby,” He paused, looking around, “Well, I’m sure you’re already aware that your baby is gonna be a vampire just like you two.”

 

“Yeah,” I answered hesitantly, “And?”

 

He approached me and patted my shoulder, “Don’t give that child blood or things would get ugly.”

 

“Ugly?” I gulped.

 

Yoochun chuckled and ruffled my hair. He told me not to worry about it. He then disappeared into thin air, leaving me with an unanswered question.

 

Okay just think positive Jiyong. Just don’t give that child blood and everything will be okay. Why would I wanna give my child blood anyway? That is so crazy even though we’re gonna be a vampire family. Dara didn’t drink blood, the same thing goes to me and I’m pretty sure our child won’t either.

 

“Jiyong!”

 

Dara called out, making me snapped out of my thoughts. I glanced at the window for the last time, the sun almost set, the sky getting dark. I took a deep breath and smiled to myself…

 

Dara, I promise you that I’ll be a good husband and dad. You have completed my life and I can’t thank you enough…

 

I love you… forever…

 

-End-