Kidnap

Vampire Eclipse

  -Jiyong pov-

 

We went home after our first date. It felt so awesome. I lay on my bed, thinking of the previous things we did.

 

Every thought makes me smile and giggling to myself. Yeah, you can call me crazy.

 

Suddenly my phone rang. I wonder who could that be. I mean, who would call at this late hour?

 

“Hello?” I answered.

 

“Jiyong, it’s your mom.”

 

“Oh mom. How are you? Dad?”

 

“We’re fine. Just wanna tell you that we’re already here.”

 

“Here?” I startled, “You mean here in Korea?”

 

“Yes, why?”

 

“Where are you now?”

 

“At the airport of course.”

 

“Okay, I’ll pick you guys up.” I hung up.

 

Wait; did I just say I’d pick you guys up?

 

Damn. Mr. Jung is not here and where the hell am I going to get a cab or anything at this late night?

 

Oh wait a minute, I know how to drive, silly me. It’s just that I don’t have any license yet.

 

Well, whatever.

 

I took my jacket and went downstairs. I grabbed the car key, went to the garage and started the engine. Hopefully I don’t get caught or anything.

 

It took me 15 minutes to get to the airport. Surprisingly, the airport seems closed.

 

Is this a prank or something?

 

I took my phone and call my mom, “Where are you guys seriously?”

 

“At the airport of course.”

 

“But it’s close.”

 

“Well, we’re still here waiting for you to pick us up.”

 

Okay,” I sighed, “Where are you?”

 

“Just go to the entrance.”

 

I hung up and get out from the car. Man this place seems creepy at night so I quickly rushed to the entrance but I saw no one.

 

Oh come on.

 

“Looking for your parents?” Someone said from behind.

 

I turned around and saw a stranger. Something tells me that this dude is not okay.

 

“How do you know?” I backed away.

 

He smirked, “Enough games, I’ll tell you who I am. My name is Taeyang A.K.A your worse nightmare.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

I’m sure you remember Seungri. I’m his friend and I’m here to bring you to him.”

 

“Seungri? That bastard?”

 

“So you remember,” He grabbed my collar, “Now be a good boy and follow me.”

 

“Hold on, are you the one who pretends to be my mom?” I asked.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“How did you do that? I mean the voice.”

 

“Do I have to tell you everything? Now shut up and follow me.”

 

“No.” I shoved his hand.

 

“So you wanna do this the hard way huh?”

 

“Yeah,” I glared, “You think I’m scare of you vamp? Fight me.”

 

“I really love too but Seungri told me not to hurt you. So don’t be such an and follow me now.” He dragged me.

 

I struggled a lot, which makes him pissed. He let go of my wrist and carried me instead.

 

“Put me down.” I punched his back.

 

“Shut up.” He hissed.

 

“Make me.”

 

“Whatever. Just do whatever you want. No one’s gonna save you anyway.”

 

As I was about to punch him again, my visions started to gets blurry and my eyelids feel heavy. Oh no, what happen to me?

 

-End-

 

-Minzy pov-

 

“You dogs are going down.” Yunho hiccupped.

 

“We’re not dogs, we’re puppies.” Changmin stated.

 

“Yeah right, puppies.” Wooyoung giggled.

 

I slowly turned into my wolf’s form. I really love to be in the wolf’s form cause it makes me feels like I’m wearing a wolf’s costume and it also reminds me of Halloween.

 

Wooyoung and Chaerin were about to changed to werewolves when suddenly the three of them collapsed.

 

“Are they dead?” Daesung widened his eyes, “Good then.”

 

Changmin approached them and checked their pulses, “No, they’re still alive.”

 

“Let’s kill them.”

 

As we were about to approach them, someone came. We swiftly hid behind a dumpster and took a little peek. It was one of the club workers. He looked at those three losers and shook his head.

 

“They’re lucky.” Daesung clenched his fists.

 

“Yeah, let’s kill them next time.” Changmin patted Daesung’s head.

 

I sighed, “Should we go inside?”

 

“I’m not in the mood. Let’s go home.” Changmin motioned us as he turned into a werewolf.

 

Daesung turned into one too.

 

“So we’re going to go home in style?” I asked.

 

Changmin grinned, “Let’s race.”

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

I blinked my eyes several times and realized that I was at a dark place that looks like an alley.

 

“You’re awake.” Taeyang put me down.

 

“Why are we here?” I raised my brow.

 

“Waiting for someone.”

 

“Who?”

 

“You’ll see.”

 

I sighed and leaned against the wall. Suddenly a guy in black appeared from nowhere. I couldn’t see his face since it’s kinda dark here.

 

“This is the boy?” He said.

 

“Yeah, I’ll hand him to you now. Just be cool with him.” Taeyang patted his back and vanished.

 

I smirked, “And what are you? Vamp? Wolf?”

 

“Chill out. I’m here to help you.” He whispered.

 

“Help me? Why? Aren’t you the bad guy?”

 

“Well do you want me to help you or not?” He folded his arms.

 

“Okay,” I sighed, “How are you going to help me by the way?

 

“I’m going to send you home. Dara didn’t know about you being kidnap,” He glanced at his watch, “So come on or we might get caught.”

 

I nodded as he pulled me by the wrist.

 

“Oh yeah, I’m a vampire by the way. My name is Nickhun, glad to meet you Jiyong.”

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

I woke up cause I got nightmare. I glanced at the clock that showed 1.30 am. I exited my room and went to Jiyong’s room to check up on him. I opened the door and surprisingly, it’s empty.

 

Something tells me that he’s not in this house. I rushed downstairs and before I could think of my next move, the doorbell suddenly rang. Without hesitation, I walked to the door and opened it.

 

“Dara.” Jiyong hugged me.

 

“Where have you been?” I questioned.

 

“I’ll explain it for him.” A guy said from behind.

 

“Nickhun.” I muttered.

 

“You should rest now Jiyong. I’ll cover you.”

 

“Okay.” Jiyong smiled and went inside, leaving Nickhun and I alone.

 

“He was kidnapped by Taeyang just now.”

 

“Really? I thought you’re with them.”

 

“Well, I am.”

 

“Then?”

 

 “It’s hard for me to explain,” He stared deep into my eyes and sighed, “So he’s your soul mate?”

 

“Yeah.” I lowered my head.

 

He hugged me all of the sudden. I didn’t do anything; I just let him hug me as I closed my eyes.

 

“What does that human have that I don’t?”

 

“He’s my soul mate and I love him.”

 

“What about me? I love you.”

 

“We are not meant for each other.”

 

“How do you know?”

 

“I can feel it.”

 

He hugged me even tighter, “I’ll always love you no matter what. I even betray them because of you.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

He pulled away and cupped my face. We stared at each other eyes. I lowered my head, didn’t want to gaze at those shiny big eyes.

 

“Please, I love you.” He kissed my lips.

 

I widened my eyes, not sure what to do. I understand him, I understand his love towards me but I just can’t accept it.

 

I have Jiyong. He’s the only one I love cause he’s my life, my love, my soul mate.

 

I could feel his tears slides down his cheeks. Forgive me Nickhun; I’m not the one for you.

 

-End-