Happiness

Vampire Eclipse

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

The smell of blood wafted in the air. Jae and I could smell it… and it’s getting stronger and stronger the moment we took a few steps towards where it came from.

 

On top of a cliff; stood Yoochun and Dara. Dara was on her knees with blood on her lips while Yoochun stood straight in front of her, neck covered in blood.

 

Could he force her to bit him?

 

Jae and I exchanged glances. We didn’t know what happened earlier but we got a bad feeling about it.

 

“Are you… okay?” I asked as I took a quick glanced at both of them.

 

Dara still looked pale. She kept her head low and didn’t response to my question. Yoochun was shutting his eyes closed. He inhaled the bloody air deeply and exhaled slowly. He patted Dara’s head, nodded several times and left us behind.

 

Jaejoong helped Dara up, “Did he do something to you?”

 

She shook her head lightly. I put my hand on Jae’s shoulder and signaled him to leave.

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

Seunghyun and Jaejoong left and now I’m all alone… just what I wanted…

 

Yoochun came to me earlier, asking me to bit him. I didn’t refuse. I just do what he told me to. It’s not because I’m scared of what he’s gonna do to me like what he has done to Jaejoong, it’s just that I respected him. Beside, he’s our master now.

 

 I’m always loyal to his father. He love and take care of us like we’re his kids. And now that he’s gone, I have no one that I could call father.

 

The sun was already set; the sky was now covered in black blanket with stars and a full round moon decorating it. The night was calm and chilly.

 

Looking down at the cold freezing sea water below me I slowly got on my feet. The wind blew on my face softly as I walked forward. Standing on the edge, I looked up at the sky. Then I spun around with my eyes closed.

 

All I wanted is peace… all I wanted is to be with Jiyong again… All I wanted… is to be happy…

 

I didn’t realize that my body was slowly losing its balance. I could feel myself falling at fast speed. But suddenly, a cold hand was wrapped around mine. I fluttered my eyes opened, turning to my left and saw the person I’ve been waiting for…

 

His eyes were closed. And before I could open my mouth to say something, we were already drowned in the freezing water. Everything around me was dark and the next thing I knew, I was lying breathlessly on the beach. The sand felt warm and cool at the same time.

 

Gasping, I used my elbows for support to get up but he quickly got on top of me. He stared at me with those round pitch-black orbs.

 

“Ji..”

 

He tilted his head with a smile creeps on his face, “I’m here now… Don’t cry…”

 

-End-