Seungri's Story Part II

Vampire Eclipse

-Jiyong pov-

 

Now?” I asked Jaejoong annoyingly as we settled on the couch

 

“Okay, just let me finish thinking.”

 

“Thinking of what?”

 

“Shush.”

 

I rolled my eyes with a pout. Just what is wrong with him anyway? I’ve waited for like 5 minutes for him to start the story.

 

“Okay I’m done.” He grinned, “The story goes like this.” He paused, “Ermm, where do you stop by the way?”

 

“Something about being strong.”

 

“Hmm, okay. All of us were still in shock after that event. Seungri and the others disappeared to who knows where.”

 

“Hold on, why did he kill his own parents?”

 

“He did that cause by killing his parents; he could regain the so called power that the witch mentioned. Even those kids killed their own parents in order to have that power.”

 

“Did it work?”

 

“Sadly yeah. Just look at how those guys are doing now. They’re much greater and powerful than us.”

 

“Only that?”

 

“There’re more things they have to do in order to be more powerful but I don’t know what.”

 

I nodded, “Then what happen?”

 

“All of this affected us, especially Dara,” I sighed, “She’s not the Dara we used to know. She’s been like this for almost 10 years until one day Seungri came again.”

 

“What happen?”

 

“The met face to face and because of that fateful day, Dara changed to the Dara we used to know again. It was all because of Seungri. He said something that really hurts her.”

 

“What did he said?”

 

“Well, I don’t quiet remember. Something about their friendship if I’m not mistaken.” He rubbed his chin.

 

“Then what happen?”

 

Jae scratched his head, trying to remember what happens next.

 

“So, is it interesting?” Seunghyun smirked as he approached us.

 

I nodded with a sighed.

 

“What’s wrong crazy? Can’t remember what happen next?”

 

“Yeah, you can say that. It’s your turn now.”

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

I woke up at around 4 pm. It was quiet and I get the feeling that Jiyong isn’t here. I slowly got out of bed, took a quick shower and was about to leave when suddenly a weird gust of wind blowing softly on my face.

 

“Too cold.” I murmured.

 

I stood right in front of the front door for like 3 minutes, trying to find out about the strange wind.

 

“Hey Dara.” Daesung smiled.

 

“Oh, hey Dae. Where’re Minzy and Changmin?” I snapped out of my thought and smiled.

 

“They’re too busy playing with the new PS3. They didn’t bother to eat, sleeps or even shower.”

 

I chuckled, “Oh yeah? How come you’re not with them?”

 

“I don’t really like playing video games 24 hours. It can drive me crazy plus I’ve got lots of other stuff to do.”

 

“Wow, how impressing.”

 

“Thanks. So where are you going anyway?”

 

“Looking for Jiyong. I bet he’s at Seunghyun’s place.”

 

“Let’s go then.”

 

-End-

 

-Nickhun pov-

 

“Where am I?” I murmured as I slowly opened my eyes.

 

“Having a nice dream? You should be cause it’s time for your worse yet sweet nightmare.” A girl said with a laughed.

 

I couldn’t see anything cause my vision were strangely blurry. I bet they did something to my sight. I tried to move but I can’t cause I’ve been tied to a pole.

 

“What’s this? What do you guys want?” I said annoyingly.

 

“So you forget about us huh?”

 

“Are you Seulgi?” I furrowed.

 

“Now you remember,” She yanked my hair, “I can’t believe that you betray us.”

 

“Like I wanted to be with you guys.”

 

“You know what happen when Seungri founds out about your betrayal?”

 

I gulped, “What?”

 

“He said something about teaching you.” She stood up.

 

“Well, bring it on. I’m not afraid of him or you.”

 

“How brave of you. Just don’t regret it later.” She smirked and left after that.

 

I tried to loosen the rope but it just too tight and in the end, I’ve hurt my wrists. Damn it. My vision still blurry, I tried to recall back what happened. About the guy who attacked me just now, I wonder who it was.

 

Suddenly, I felt someone breathing near my neck. It felt so cold, causing me to gasp at the sudden action.

 

“Who… Who are you?”

 

He touched my face, caressing it as he sniffed my neck. I got the feeling that I’m gonna be devour in the next 5 second.

 

“Who the hell are you?” I hissed.

 

“Seungri, a friend you betray.”

 

-End-