Dying

Vampire Eclipse

-Dara pov-

 

“He’s dead!”

 

The words keep echoing in my head. I can’t believe what I’ve just hear… in fact, I don’t want to believe.

 

I could feel my heart has stopped beating… and everything around me has stopped moving… tears started to flow from my eyes…

 

Ji…

 

My eyes were blurred with tears… my mind was filled with questions and jiyong till I didn’t realized that Seungri was slamming against the wall, choking me.

 

“Why… why?” I wept, “Why…”

 

Seungri smirked, “Just face it my dear, you two were not meant to be together. But if you were, that’ll be in hell.”

 

I didn’t say anything after that. I just let him choked me to death. I don’t care about living anymore because Jiyong is gone… Living means nothing without him.

 

“Don’t worry; you’ll be in hell with him soon.”

 

I closed my eyes and ready to die. The tightening hand was starting to loosen. It then let go of my probably red neck. I fell on the floor, gasping for air.

 

“Hey are you okay?”

 

I opened my eyes and saw Jaejoong. He helped me up and said, “What is wrong with you? You let him kill you and didn’t do anything!”

 

I remained silence. I didn’t wanna say anything. Jae was too occupied to get me talking to noticed that Seungri was behind him.

 

I opened my mouth to warn Jaejoong but it was too late. He was choked and thrown to the fireplace. He yelled in pain yet there’s nothing I can do but watched him.

 

“You kill Blondie!” Minzy said all of the sudden, “You’re gonna pay for it!”

 

Seungri looked at her and laughed, “So this little dog wanna die to huh?”

 

“I was born to die.” She winked and attacked him.

 

While the two were fighthing, my mind was drifted to Jiyong. I looked at his lifeless body across the room. His chest didn’t heave ups and down like it used to… his clean and smooth skin were stained by blood… his blood…

 

“Dara, snap out of it! Hey!”

 

My eyes focused on the person in front of me. Bom looked at me worriedly. I’ve noticed that Seungri and Minzy were not in the room anymore. Seunghyun was helping Jaejoong while glancing at me.

 

“Guys…” Daesung called out.

 

The three of them turned around and widen their eyes…

 

Daesung was cradling Jiyong. He hugged him and I could see disappointment in his eyes…

 

Bom covered and shook her head in disbelieve while Seunghyun and Jae just stood there like a statue…

 

-End-