Leaving Isn't The Best Thing

Vampire Eclipse

 -Dara pov-

“YOU WHAT?” Jaejoong widened his eyes.

“You can’t just leave him like that.” Seunghyun scratched his head.

I sighed, “I might hurt him if I stay.”

Jae looked at me as he thinks of something. I went to Hyun’s place since I have no other place to go. Bom’s place is kinda far from here.

I sat down on the couch as I played with the necklace that Ji gave me. I missed him.

“You should go back,” Seunghyun folded his arms, “Who knows what’s gonna happen to him.”

“But-”

“I’m sure there’s a way.” Jae cut me.

“Okay.” I sighed in defeat.

I got on feet and made my way home. I jumped onto Ji’s window, opened it and closed it again after I get inside. He was lying on his bed with his back facing me. Somehow I could hear him sobbing which makes me feel all guilty for leaving him all of the sudden. I approached him slowly. His eyes were puffy and wet.

Huh, why do I have to leave you and make you sad?

I kissed his forehead and went to my room after that.

The next morning, I woke up early and prepared breakfast for us. When I was busy washing the dishes, I could hear his footsteps coming closer and closer.

“Morning.” I greeted while I washed the dishes.

“Dara?”

“Hmm?”

There’s no answer but his presence is getting closer and closer. Suddenly, I could feel his warm hands wrapped around my waist.

“I have a nightmare last night,” He said softly, “You were leaving me.”

I turned off the faucet, wiped my hands on a towel before I turned around to face him. His eyes looked tired and swollen. I caressed his face as I sighed deeply. Jiyong took my hand and brought it to his lips, giving it a soft kiss.

“Please don’t leave.” He whispered.

I smiled and pulled him into a hug, “let’s have breakfast now, okay?”

-End-

-Seunghyun pov-

I brought my legs on my desk, burying myself on my seat as I waited for Jiyong. Changmin dragged his chair and sat next to me. He was puffing his cheeks.

“Where the hell is he?” I hissed.

Changmin looked at his watch, “He’ll be here soon.”

Jiyong then came. His eyes were a bit puffy. I bet it’s because of Dara. Huh, this dude seriously needs to be manlier.

“You’re late.” Changmin complained.

He smiled, “Sorry.”

“Oh yeah,” Changmin snapped, “Where’s Nickhun anyway?”

I buried myself even more, “He disappeared and didn’t tell us anything.”

“I wonder if he’s okay.” Jiyong said.

“I hope he’s okay,” Changmin sighed, “My puppy instinct kept telling me that something’s bad happened to him.”

Puppy instinct? Never heard of that before.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong asked.

“Erm, I’m not sure either.”

Huh, this kid. I folded my arms and turned my gaze to Jiyong. He was sitting on my desk, ruffling his hair.

“It’s almost 9 but the teacher still not here.” Changmin looked around.

I quickly got on my feet, “Let’s go.”

Changmin snapped his finger. I made my way to the door while Changmin dragged Jiyong and followed me from behind.

“Where are we going?” Jiyong asked.

“Anywhere.” I answered.

“But, we can’t skip class.”

“Class is for loser,” Changmin said, rolling his eyes, “Just follow us okay?”

-End-

-Dara pov-

“Sup?” Bom smiled.

I was sitting on top of a tree branches in the woods. Bom climbed up and sat next to me.

“How do you know I’m here?”

“I can smell you.”

I shook my head in response.

“Anyway, I wanna look for Nickhun.”

“Look for him?”

“Yeah, who knows what happen to him.”

“But, where are you gonna find him?”

“Anywhere?” She replied, scratching her arm.

I leaned against the tree, closing my eyes but suddenly, the same cold wind blew on my face again.

“Did you feel that?” I asked Bom.

Bom looked at me, raising her eyebrow, “Feel what?”

So she didn’t feel it.

“Nothing.” I replied with a smile.

Strange.

-End-