The Battle

Vampire Eclipse

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

“So she’s here…”

 

I glanced at Jaejoong who was scanning the area with caution. It’s only the two of us here. The others were still looking for Dara somewhere else.

 

The chilly air makes me shiver. I could sense something… something’s bad… Hope it’s just me.

 

As we were walking along a small path, we stumbled upon a huge and old mansion. It somehow looks like a castle… or chateau or whatever people called it.

 

“You first.” Jaejoong said.

 

I sighed and entered the old house with Jae behind me. It was dark. The atmosphere started to get colder and colder as we walked inside the living room. Jaejoong then gripped my shoulder as if there’s something wrong. I looked at him over my shoulder and noticed that he was looking at me too.

 

Hmm…

 

“Very nice to see you again, old friends.”

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

‘CRASH!’

 

The sound of broken glasses could be heard clearly. A girl was gasping as she landed flat on her stomach.

 

“Is that all you got?”

 

The girl looked up at the smirking guy who happened to thrown her about 100 feet from the house. She slowly gets on her feet, narrowing her half red and black pupils. Her fangs could be seen as she uttered something under her breath.

 

“How tempting.” The guy smirked as he jumped right in front of her.

 

As she was about to say something, two bodies were thrown 10 feet away from her which caught her off guard. Her eyes widen when she saw the two very familiar figures.

 

“Aah,” The guy said in amusement, “Looks like Jaejoong and Seunghyun are here to play with us.”

 

“Damn you Seungri!” Seunghyun hissed.

 

“How about me?” Another voice interrupted.

 

The three friends’ eyes were darted at the one who spoke next to Seungri; Jung Yunho.

 

“Yunho…” Their friend, Jaejoong uttered.

 

Yunho smirked and waved his hand. There behind him, stood the others vampires and werewolves.

 

-End-

 

-Jaejoong pov-

 

“So there’re only you three?” Wooyoung counted.

 

“What does it look like?” Seunghyun said half shouting.

 

I looked at Dara who was giving us her back the whole time. There are three of us and six of them. I wonder if we’re strong enough to fight them…

 

We already knew about Dara. She’s the chosen one but we can’t just rely on her. I’m pretty sure she can’t handle all of them.

 

Damn, where are you guys?

 

“Well, let the game begins.” Chaerin announced, cracking her knuckles.

 

Seulgi and Seungri both attacked Dara but she swiftly dodged their attacks and disappeared after that, followed by those two and as for us, we were trapped by Yunho, Wooyoung, Taeyang and Chaerin.

 

“Where’s Nickhun?” I scoffed.

 

Taeyang smirked, “Who knows. He’s probably dead by now.”

 

“Go to hell.” Hyun smirked.

 

Chaerin positioned herself, “Let’s go together.” And transformed into a werewolf.

 

Seunghyun and I looked at each other. He gestured me with his head, asking me to follow his lead. I simply nodded and agreement. Before the beasty creatures could attack us, we jumped on the trees behind us and ran for it. Of course, they were chasing us from behind. We both didn’t look or even glanced at them. We jumped from trees to trees in a fast speed.

 

We thought we could beat them but the game has just begun. Yunho jumped right in front of us which startled us and made us parted in order to avoid him. I jumped on the ground and landed on some bushes while Seunghyun was still on the trees.

 

“Feeling lucky? I don’t think so.”

 

I spun around and saw Chaerin and Wooyoung, the two most cunning and sharp werewolves. They were standing on their two feet, glaring and chuckling at me. I backed away little by little as Wooyoung slowly gets on his four feet.

 

I closed my eyes, breathing in and out slowly. I collected all my might and strength even though it’s not much to defeat them. But I hope it’s much to stop them.

 

I fluttered my eyes opened and they were nowhere in sight. I know what they’re up to and I’m ready for it.

 

I smirked, “Bring it on you damn dogs.


-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

“Just give up pal.” Taeyang said.

 

I was pinned against the tree by my left arm. I tried to punch this but Yunho grabbed my free hand, crushing it with his.

 

“AAHHH!” I moaned in pain.

 

So I’m gonna die here by these s…

 

“HAIYA!”

 

Suddenly, Yunho and Taeyang were sent flying across the trees. I fell on my knees and held my wounded hand.

 

“You’re okay?”

 

And I thought I was going to die.

 

“You’re late Minzy.” I said, rolling my eyes.

 

“Sorry about that.” She helped me up.

 

I looked around and raised my eyebrows, “Where’s Bom and the others?”

 

“They’re here… somewhere.”

 

My gaze suddenly fell on the house. I should find him first.

 

“Uh, Seunghyun?” Minzy poked my back.

 

I glanced at her, “Let’s find Nickhun.”

 

-End-