Complicating The Situation

Vampire Eclipse

-Dara pov-

 

“Where have you guys been?” Minzy asked as soon as she opened the door for us.

 

“Nowhere.” I replied as I rolled my eyes.

 

I looked at Jiyong who was staring at me with a serious expression near the window. He seemed somewhat bothered. I wonder if this has something to do with Nickhun. I approached him with a smile. He smiled back and leaned against the wall.

 

“Something bothered you?” I asked.

 

He sighed, “I’ll talk about it later at home.”

 

I nodded and leaned against his body. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Nickhun looked at us with jealousy. I could tell from looking at his big eyes. He sat on the couch and cupped his face. Probably didn’t wanna see our romantic moment.

 

“I’m so mess up.” Jaejoong messed his hair.

 

“Chill crazy,” Seunghyun folded his arms, “Wanna do anything fun?”

 

“Okay guys, me and the puppies gotta go home now. Let’s go.” Bom took her car key and as she motioned the three puppies to followed her.

 

“Let’s go home too.” Jiyong pouted.

 

“Okay,” I nodded, “We’ll be going now. See ya.”

 

We walked to the door and headed home. Jiyong pulled me to the living room. We sat close to each other on the sofa. He stared deep into my eyes as he took a deep breath.

 

“Can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure, anything.”

 

“Do you love me even though you already know that I’m gonna die one day?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Are you gonna regret loving me after I left?”

 

“No.”

 

He lowered his head, “I can’t live forever. I’m not immortal. One day I’ll die and leave you all alone.”

 

“Why are you saying such things?” I cupped his face.

 

“Nickhun told me that-”

 

“Nickhun? What did he say?”

 

“Nothing.” He sighed and pushed my hands slowly.

 

“Jiyong, you know that I love you right?”

 

“Yeah and I know that Nickhun love you too.”

 

I furrowed, “Huh?”

 

“I can tell from the way he talk and look at you,” He turned away, “And I know that you two were talking about something back at Seunghyun’s place.”

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about this. I already told him that I only love you. But he just doesn’t get it.”

 

“I trusted you. I never love anyone but you,” Jiyong looked at me, “But-”

 

“Please don’t talk about the die thing.”

 

He sighed and went quiet for a while.

 

“Jiyong, are you okay?”

 

He bit his lips, “Seunghyun told me that if a human drink even one single drop of a vampire blood, that human will turn into a vampire. Is it true?”

 

“It’s true. Why?”

 

“In that case, let me drink your blood.”

 

I widened my eyes in disbelief. Just what the hell is he thinking?

 

“It’s not that simple. What’s gonna happen to your parents if they found out that you’re a vamp?” I said.

 

“But-”

 

“Enough,” I stood up; “I’ve got no time to talk about this. I’m going to my room.” I sighed and went upstairs, leaving him all alone.

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

“So you’re going to stay here?” I asked Nickhun who was sitting on the couch.

 

“Yeah, can I?”

 

I looked at Jae for his decision but he just shrugged. So that’s mean he agree.

 

You are one lucky bastard.

 

“Yeah sure,” I sighed, “Just don’t cause too much trouble or I kick you out.”

 

“Thanks guys.” He smiled.

 

Jaejoong patted my shoulder, “I think I wanna look for Seungri and the others.”

 

“Do you wanna die or you just plain dumb or you just like risky things?” I folded my arms.

 

“Well, I’ve got the feeling that they’re doing something, something dangerous.”

 

“Look pal; let’s think about this some other time. Right now, we have to think about our safety and especially, Jiyong’s safety.”

 

“Are you guys okay?” Nickhun approached us.

 

“Yeah-yeah. We’re going to the buy something. Wanna come?” I grabbed my jacket.

 

“Sure.”

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

I’ve locked myself in my room for like hours now since our argument. I sighed and made a decision to see Jiyong. I slowly walked towards his room. I opened the door and peek inside. There, I saw him curled up on the floor, sobbing.

 

“Jiyong.” I caressed his hair.

 

He looked at me with his puffy eyes. It was all red and teary. Is he like this because of me?

 

“Are you crying because of me?”

 

He sat up and leaned against the bed, “Why can’t you just turn me into a vampire?”

 

I sighed, “I already told you the reason. Beside, you won’t be the same if you turn into a vampire. It’s not as easy as you think it is.”

 

“What do you mean not the same?”

 

“You’re warm and,” I bit my lips, trying to find the words that I’m looking for, “And just normal, unlike us.”

 

“So you love me because I’m warm and normal?”

 

“Listen, you are my soul mate because I was destined to be with you. My dad told me about this soul mate thing before he died. I love you because of you, a human boy who I never thought of to be my soul mate, my life, my love, my husband, my soul and my everything; Please, don’t think about those weird vampire things. All I want you to know is that I love you for who you are no matter what happen.”

 

He didn’t say anything and started to tear up again.

 

“Jiyong.”

 

“You’re gonna hate me if I turn into a vampire?”

 

God, here he goes again. Huh, I’m getting tired of this.

 

“Whatever,” I stood up, “You still won’t get it no matter how much I tell you. Fine, just think and say whatever you want. I’m tired of this.” I stomped out of his room.

 

I went back to my room and slammed the door. I fell on the floor as tears started to roll down from my eyes. My heart shattered into pieces because all of those arguments remind me of Seungri. 

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

I woke up and realize that I was sleeping on the floor. My head hurts and so does my body. I slowly stood up and walked towards Dara’s room. I took a peek and it was empty. Hmm, wonder where she is.

 

I went downstairs and glanced at the garden through the window. There, I saw Dara weeping on the ground. I walked towards her as I took a deep breath.

 

I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist, “I’m sorry.”

 

“You broke my heart.” She muttered.

 

“Forgive me.”

 

“I cried for the whole night because of,” She sobbed, “You…. Seungri…”

 

I turned her around and cupped her face. So she did cry for the whole night. Her eyes were red and swollen. There’re still dried tears on her cheeks.

 

What have I’ve done?

 

“I’m sorry, I truly am.”

 

She sighed, “Promise me that you won’t talk about those things again.”

 

“Promise,” I smiled as I wiped away her tears, “Anyway, why do you mention Seungri’s name?”

 

“I’ll talk about it later.” She buried her face into my chest.

 

I nodded. We went silence after that. I looked at Dara and surprisingly, she fell asleep. I carefully carried her bridal style, went inside the house and went upstairs to her room. Then, I gently placed her on the bed, giving her forehead a soft kiss before I left.

 

-End-