Trying To Be A Hero

Vampire Eclipse

 -Jiyong pov-


Where am I?


“Jiyong.”


What’s that beeping sound? What happened to me?


“Hey Ji.”


My visions were blurry. I blinked a few time to adjust it. I then saw Daesung staring at me. I tried to get up but I felt so weak.


“You shouldn’t get up, you’re still weak.” He sighed.


“What… where am I?” I looked around.


“At the hospital. You passed out so yeaaahhh,” he scratched his head, “Anyway; do you wanna eat or drink something?”


“No thanks.”


I sighed deeply as I closed my eyes. God, what happened to me? Why am I like this?


Dara… why… why are you doing this to me? Don’t you love me anymore? Where are you? I miss you… I miss you so much… Dara… please come back…


“Ji?” Daesung shook my shoulder.


“Hmm?” I opened my eyes.


He brought his hands to my face, cupping it, “You’re crying… again.”


I smiled weakly, “I know… where,” I choked back my tears but failed, “Is she?”


Without I even realized it, my tears burst out from my eyes. I couldn’t take it anymore. The pain is too much for me to bear. I never felt like this before… so weak and hopeless…


Daesung pulled me into a tight embrace. He rubbed my back, shushing me softly in my ears while I cried like a baby on his shoulder.


Huh, I’m tired of being like this… I’m tired of crying, being weak, fragile… Ugh… god, help me…


“Dara have to go cause she doesn’t wanna hurt you,” Daesung patted my head, “She still love you, she always do… but she have to leave.”

 

I sobbed, “But why?”


“It’s because she doesn’t want you to be like her. She loves the Jiyong she had now, the Jiyong she met for the first time… the human Jiyong.”


“Hey.”


“Hey Bom.” Daesung said.


I quietly wiped my tears with my thumb. I’m sure Bom already know that I’m crying cause of my sniffing. I could feel her hand on top of my head, caressing it slowly.


“Be strong.” She whispered softly.


Huh… how can I be strong?


“You should rest now.” Daesung pushed my body slightly, wanting me to lie down, “Rest now okay?”


I nodded with my eyes half closed. Bom and Daesung walked out of the room, leaving me all alone. I stared at the empty, white ceiling… thinking of Dara…


I held the necklace around my neck, caressing Dara’s name with my thumb. I always love you Dara, forever and ever… You’re my first and last.

 

Hmm, I should sleep now. Maybe if I woke up tomorrow, I’ll see her… right here next to me…


As I was about to closed my eyes, I heard a voice. It sounds so familiar… like… Nickhun…


I opened my eyes and to my surprised, I saw Nickhun with Seungri, standing in front of my bed.


“Hello Jiyong, it’s been a long time.” Seungri smiled.


My eyes fixed at Nickhun. His condition was very bad. He’s covered with blood, blood stains, bruises, cuts… his cloth was all torn up. God, what did they do to you?


Seungri shoved Nickhun hardly on the floor. He yanked his hair so that the poor guy looked at me. His eyelids were half closed with purple bruises on it.


“I’ll make this quick,” Seungri yanked his hair even harder, “Come with me or he die.”


“Wha… what?” I stuttered.


“Well, you heard me.”


Nickhun closed his eyes. If… if I didn’t follow what he said, he’ll kill him… if I follow him, he’ll finally gets what he wanted.


“You… you can’t do this!” I stated.


He chuckled, “I always get what I wanted. So, what’s it gonna be?”


I bit my lips and slowly got up from my bed. I made a decision. I have to do this or Nickhun will die. Yes, I must do this…


“Let him go, I’ll come with you.”


“Good.” He let go of his hold.


I helped Nickhun up and placed him on the bed.


“Why… are you… doing this?” He said breathless.


“I have to. I can’t let him kill you.”


Seungri suddenly grabbed my arm and threw me against the wall. He then grabbed Nickhun’s collar, bearing his fangs he and bit him. No… he can’t do this! He’s cheating!


“NICKHUN!”

 

-End-