The End?

Vampire Eclipse

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Seungri threw Jiyong against a tree. His back hits the tree trunk really hard that he hissed and moaned in pain. Jiyong slowly get on his feet while stumbling a little.

 

“You… you can’t do this to me.” He winched.

 

“I can do anything.” Seungri smirked while approaching him.

 

Jiyong shuffled backwards till his back hits the tree. He bit his lips, trying to think of a way to escape from the vampire in front of him.

 

“Fight me like a man.” He uttered.

 

“What? Fight you?”

 

“Yeah, if I win, you let me go and if you win-”

 

“Okay, you’re on.” The vampire said with his hands inside his pockets.

 

Jiyong balled his fists and started to attack Seungri. But, none of it hits him. He felt somehow stupid right now for challenging this vampire.

 

Seungri grabbed Jiyong’s hand and pinned him on the ground. He then stood on top of him with a smirk formed on his lips.

 

“You’re cheating!”

 

“I always win my dear boy.”

 

The poor boy tried to struggle but failed. His heart was beating faster and faster now. He was afraid, afraid that he’s gonna die soon.

 

He stopped struggling when he felt that Seungri’s breathing on his neck. He gulped and closed his eyes shut.

 

“Now, I finally got what I wanted.” Seungri spoke softly.

 

Tears dropped from Jiyong’s eyes. He tried to say something but no words came out from his mouth.

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

Mom… dad… maybe this is the end… maybe I was destined to die in a gruesome way by a vampire that I thought never existed.

 

Dara… wherever you are now, I’m glad that we got to meet to each other. I love you forever and I hope you’ll too.

 

My heart beats even faster when Seungri’s fangs touched my skin. I slowly opened my eyes and pushed him over with all my might. I quickly stood up and run for my life but luckily, he was faster than me. Well, who was I kidding; he’s a vampire after all.

 

He grabbed my leg and flipped me over. My back hits some rocks and twigs which makes me moaned even louder.

 

“Don’t mess with me,” He said while lifting me up by the neck, “You’re pissing me off.”

 

I choked from his hold. God, what have I’ve done to deserve such things?

 

He suddenly slammed me against a tree and sunk his fangs on my neck. My eyes widened from the sudden pain. That’s it, I’m a goner…

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I was surprised to see that Jiyong was not in his room and more surprised to see Nickhun lying lifelessly on the floor so I quickly called the nurse. Bom and the others came when they heard me shouting for help. They gasped when they saw him.

 

“Where’s Blondie?” Minzy asked.

 

“I don’t know, he could be anywhere.” I started to panicked.

 

Changmin looked at me, “Could it be…”

 

We looked at Changmin with wide eyes. From his tone, we know what he meant.

 

“No! NO ING WAY!” I shook my head.

 

“So he got him.” Bom sighed heavily.

 

I pulled my hair stressfully while cursing randomly. DAMN YOU SEUNGRI!

 

“We have to tell Dara.” Daesung said.

 

“We have no time to lose,” Bom headed to the door, “Let’s go!”

 

-End-