Starry Night

Vampire Eclipse

-Dara pov-

 

I went home after I’ve visited Hyun. Poor him, he was badly injured.

 

As I was about to go upstairs, the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door and opened it.

 

How surprising, it was Minzy, Daesung and Changmin, the three old cubs.

 

“I miss you Dara.” Changmin hugged me.

 

“I miss you too cubby.” I patted his head.

 

Changmin still stick to me while the other two walked around the house.

 

“Oh, hi guys.” Jiyong waved at them as he walked down the stairs.

 

“Hey Blondie,” Minzy waved back, “Meet our new friend, Changmin.”

 

Jiyong turned around and looked at Changmin who was wrapping his arms around my waist. He smiled faintly and walked back upstairs.

 

Just what the hell is wrong with him?

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

Damn, why all of the sudden I felt so jealous after I saw Dara and that kid together?

 

It’s not like they’re doing anything right? But still, I felt jealous. Seriously, I never felt this kind of jealousy before.

 

I sighed and went to the attic. I lazily climbed the ladder to the rooftop. I opened the small door and climbed another ladder, which happened to be a small one and sat on top of the roof.

 

Phew, finally.

 

I stared at the full moon and the shining stars. They sure are beautiful.

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

I went to look for Jiyong after those cubs left. I jumped on the roof and saw him there, sitting on his own as he gazed at those lovely sky.

 

“Alone?” I asked as I approached him.

 

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

 

“What’s wrong?” I sat next to him, “You didn’t say anything to Changmin.”

 

“Well, it’s because I don’t want to.” He pouted.

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Are you jealous?”

 

He raised his brow, “Me jealous? No way.”

 

“Don’t lie.” I stared deep into his eyes.

 

He stared at me back and shook his head, “Okay, I am jealous. Happy?” He crossed his arms.

 

“Why?”

 

“How should I know?”

 

Jealous huh? What a kid.

 

“Anyway do you wanna come with me?” I smiled.

 

He turned around to me, “To where?”

 

“Everywhere you want.”

 

“You mean?”

 

I bit my lips, “Come, I’ll show you,” I stood up.

 

“Okay.” He stood up also.

 

I stood behind him and slowly wrapped my arms around his waist. He slowly turned his face to mine. Our faces were just an inch away as we stared at each other.

 

He was blushing like mad so he turned his face away. I noticed that blush but I pretended like I didn’t notice it.

 

“You’re ready?” I asked.

 

He nodded and closed his eyes.

 

I tightened my holds and before he knew it, we’re already flying above Korea.

 

“Wow.” He muttered.

 

We flew all over Seoul and watched the wonderful city from above. They were pretty and colorful.

 

Then, we landed on top of a huge and tall building. We chat, jokes and gazed at the pretty sky.

 

-End-

 

-Yunho pov-

 

I went to the rooftop of a nightclub to meet up with my gangs.

 

“Got anything?” CL asked.

 

“Dara and that kid are going out. You know having some fun.” I shrugged.

 

“Dating?” Seulgi raised her brow.

 

“Maybe.”

 

“Don’t tell me they’re in love.” Wooyoung smirked.

 

“What a fool,” CL smirked, “Anyway, got anything fun to do?”

 

Seulgi snapped her fingers, “ blood?”

 

“Duh, Wooyoung and I are wolves, we don’t blood.”

 

“Then go find yourself some bones.” I suggested.

 

“Whatever vamp,” Wooyoung rolled his eyes, “Let’s go CL, we’ll see you guys later.”

 

And with that, they left, leaving Seulgi and I alone.

 

“So?” Seulgi looked at me.

 

“Let’s go and meet Seungri.” I suggested.

 

She shrugged and followed me from behind as I jumped from one building to another.

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I was about to enjoy my dinner when suddenly someone rang my doorbell.

 

I rushed to the door and opened it with my heads low.

 

“Yo.” A guy greeted.

 

I turned to face him and laughed, “Yo crazy Jae, what’s up?”

 

He stepped inside, “Nothing much idiot. You?”

 

“Nothing much too. Where did you get my address anyway?”

 

“Dara of course,” He sat on the couch, “Man I’m worn out.”

 

“Hey Jaejoong, wanna join me for dinner?” I asked.

 

“I love too. I’m damn starving.” He rushed towards the kitchen and ate everything.

 

I sat beside him and smirked, “For a vamp you sure does have a big appetite.”

 

He didn’t say anything and keeps on eating. I smiled to myself and help myself with the food.

 

“Can I stay at your place for a while?” Jaejoong asked with his mouth full.

 

“Sure, no prob. You can sleep at the guest room.” I replied.

 

“Thanks buddy.”

 

“Yeah-yeah. Just finish up your food.”

 

-End-