The Last Blood

Vampire Eclipse

-3rd person pov-

 

In a huge room, lay a girl on a queen-sized mattress. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. She blinked a few times before scanning her surroundings. She suddenly let out a painful moan while holding her chest… as if something painful struck her heart.

 

“Ji… Jiyong…”

 

(flashback)

 

-Bom pov-

 

We finally defeated those scumbags except its leader. Seungri was too powerful for us to handle. We combined all of our strength but seems like it’s not enough to bring him down.

 

 Jaejoong were unconscious… Daesung was badly wounded… Minzy was beaten up half-dead… Changmin wasn’t here since he’s taking care of Nickhun… and as for me… I couldn’t even move… It felt like my entire body was paralyzed.

 

Now, our only hope is Seunghyun and Dara…

 

Dara was ‘dead’ when she knew that Jiyong has died. We can’t seem to knock her sense out so we just let her be… It takes quite a moment for her to gain herself back. It’s surprised us to see her getting all furious and surprisingly powerful…

 

She was glowing like the full moon… I guess she had Jiyong’s blood and this is the result.

 

The three of them were fighting just a few feet from where I lay. They were like lighting… every tree that gets in their way fell and destroyed.

 

When Dara threw Seungri far from there, she talked to Seunghyun. Seunghyun doesn’t look so sure but Dara patted his shoulder, assuring him.

 

I wonder what they’re planning to do…

 

Like a lighting speed, Seungri ran after them but Dara jumps from trees to trees to avoid him. Seunghyun fell down the nearest tree and took a long, thick and sharp piece of wood from it.

 

Dara grab hold of Seungri, pinning him against the ground.

 

“NOW!” She shouted.

 

Seunghyun stood right behind her, aiming the stake like he’s gonna stab her with it. I widened my eyes at the very scene… it looks like Seunghyun’s gonna kill Seungri through Dara…

 

But why?

 

“JUST DO IT!”

 

With that, Seunghyun screamed and stabbed her and Seungri…

 

Silence filled the night. Only the rustling of wind could be heard…

 

Dara take the stake out and threw it on the ground. She leaned against a tree, holding on her wounded chest. So Seunghyun stabbed her heart… But… she’s still alive…

 

Seunghyun gasped for air. He looked towards our direction. He then approached us with a limping leg.

 

“You’re… okay?” He asked.

 

“I… I… can’t move…” I hissed.

 

He nodded. He took a deep breath and punched my stomach without telling me. I gasped and moan at the same time. I held my stomach, didn’t realized that I could move now.

 

“Sorry… but that’s… the only way…”

 

Slowly, I get on my feet and shook my head. I smiled weakly in reply. I spun around to look for Dara but she’s gone…

 

Seunghyun held my shoulder, “She’s inside… with Jiyong…”

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

I walked back inside the mansion to see Jiyong. I fell when I was just a few feet from him. I can’t get up. My wound won’t let me… So I forcefully dragged myself to him. I lay my head on his chest and placed my ear on it, listening to his already dead heart.

 

It’s not beating anymore… like it used to…

 

There’s… there’s only one thing I can do to save him… and that is to turn him into a creature… like me…

 

Yes… I have to do it. It’s the only way to make him come alive…

 

I vomited blood all of the sudden. I looked at Jiyong… nearing his face, I close my eyes and opened his mouth, transferring my blood into his system…

 

-End-

 

(end)

 

“Sandara?”

 

Dara turned to her right and saw Changmin smiling warmly at her. He sat on the bed, holding her hands.

 

“Jiyong?” She asked.

 

The young boy sighed, “We know what you did Dara… and it’s the right thing to do,” He flashed a weak smile, “Jiyong is in the other room. He’s still unconscious. His… his heart hasn’t beat. It’s been a month now.”

 

The girl sighed heavily. She nodded as tears slid down from her eyes sockets. Changmin pulled her into a hug, comforting her…

 

-End-