Getting To Know The Others

Vampire Eclipse

-Jiyong pov-

 

We flew home after all that fun. Honestly I never have fun with any girls before.

 

“You’re not going to bed yet?” Dara asked as she entered my room.

 

“No, I’m not sleepy yet.” I smiled and sat on my bed.

 

She walked towards me and sat beside me.

 

“Ermm, I think I wanna give Mr. Jung, Mr. Kim and Miss Kim a vacation.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Well, it’s for their own safety. It’s best for them to be away from me.”

 

She nodded, “Yeah, you should do that.”

 

“Oh yeah, can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Does vampires have heart? I’m just curious.” I lowered my head.

 

Suddenly she placed her hand on my chest. I looked at her hand and stared at it.

“Do you think I have one?” She asked.

 

I looked up at her, “Yeah, hopefully.”

 

She leaned forward and placed her right ear on my chest, listening to my heartbeat.

 

I keep silent and let her do her weird things.

 

“I love your heartbeat.” She said.

 

“Uh thanks.” I blushed.

 

“It felt so warm too.”

 

I smiled and lowered my head. Damn, I think my cheeks are getting redder and redder.

 

She backed off and held my hand. She then slowly placed it on her chest, “Tell me what you feel.”

 

I lowered my head, trying to feel her heartbeat but sadly, there’s none.

 

I gulped, “Ermm, nothing.”

 

“Then hear it.”

 

I slowly leaned forward, placing my left ear on her chest and wow, she does have a heartbeat but her heartbeat is somewhat slow.

“Why is it beating so slow?” I asked as I stared pitifully at her eyes.

 

Seriously I pitied her, which I don’t even know why.

 

“It’s because I’m a vampire. All vampires hearts beats like that.” She explained, “You don’t have to pity me.”

 

“Sorry, It’s just that-”

 

“It’s okay, I understand. Well, I’ve got to go now, goodnight.” She stood up and walked out of my room.

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

Jaejoong and I went to Jiyong’s place after breakfast. I think this is the perfect time to tell him everything.

 

Dara opened the door for us and welcome us inside.

 

“Hey Hyun,” Jiyong smiled as he approached me, “Who’s your friend?”

 

“Oh, this is Jaejoong.” I introduced.

 

They shook hands as they smiled at each other.

 

We walked to the living room and settled down. Jae and Dara sat on the other sofa while I sat with Jiyong.

 

“I have something to tell you.” I said.

 

“Just spill it out.” He grinned.

 

“Do you still remember about the vampire thingy that you told me and the reason why I trusted you the other day?”

 

“Yeah, why?”

 

“Do you wanna know the real reason why I trusted you?”

 

“Well, what is it? You sound fishy.”

 

I looked at the Dara and Jae. They only shrugged. So they want me to tell him myself huh?

 

Okay, I’ll do it my way then.

 

I looked at Jiyong who was waiting for my answer. He was looking at me with an impatient looks.

 

I closed my eyes and turned my pupils into red. Then I slowly opened my eyes, showing my red pupils to him.

 

He pointed at me with his eyes wide open. Damn, am I that scary? I mean, even a child won’t do that if they see me. They’ll only cry and run.

 

 

“You’re…. You’re a vampire.” Jiyong muttered.

 

I sighed, “Yeah and this is the reason why I trusted you.”

 

“So that’s mean you’re Dara’s friend?”

 

“We’re actually best friend.”

 

He looked at Jae, “And he’s a vamp too?”

 

I nodded while Jae waved at him.
 

“Oh god.”

 

“Sorry cause it took me so long to tell you.”

 

“But how come? I thought Dara’s the only one who’s here to protect me.” He frowned.

 

“Okay listen, actually Dara’s the one who should be protecting you at first but due to her several injuries, I have to go and replace her. That’s why you met me first before you met her, “I explained, “So the two of us are your guardian but you know, it’s not gonna be just the two of us who’s gonna protect you.”

 

“You mean there’s more?” He raised his brow.

 

“Yeah and they’re all around you.” Dara said.

 

 

“They’re not just vampires, but werewolves too,” Jaejoong smiled, “I’m sure you’ve already met Minzy, Daesung and Changmin right? Those guys are werewolves.”

 

“What?”

 

“Yeah but they love to call themselves puppies.” I rubbed my chin.

 

“Okay so you guys are vamps while those guys are wolves, Man this is so cool.” Jiyong giggled.

 

“Well there’s more.”

 

“Oh really? Can’t wait to meet them.”

 

“You don’t have to get so excited stupid.” I smacked his head.

 

“Okay-okay,” He pouted, “Just don’t hit me and please turn your pupils back to normal again, it’s freaky.”

 

Why? Are you scare?” I smirked.

 

“Of course not. It’s just that I’m afraid that Miss Kim or Mr. Jung might see you like this.”

 

Well yeah, he got a point. Oh well.  I boringly turned my pupils back to normal and watched Jiyong and Jaejoong getting along with each other. How surprising, they get along with each other really well.

 

I salute you crazy Jae.

 

Dara just listened to their random talk while I walked around the house.

 

Hmm, I wonder if there’s any secret room hidden in this house?

 

-End-