My Dear Jiyong

Vampire Eclipse

 

-Jaejoong pov-

 

I received a call from Bom which sent a very surprising to me. She told me that Seungri got Jiyong. Damn, what should I tell Dara now?

 

Dara was sitting on the couch with Yoochun. They were talking about something. Huh, okay,  Jaejoong, you must tell her. YOU MUST!

 

I cleared my throat, “Dara, can we talk?”

 

Dara nodded and approached me. Yoochun looked at me with sighed. He already knew about Jiyong but he also didn’t know how to tell her. So it’s up to me now.

 

“Um… I got a bad news,” I started, “It’s… Erm… Well…”

 

“Jae…”

 

I closed my eyes and sighed, “It’s about Jiyong.”

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

Seungri dragged me and threw me on the floor. I fell on my stomach which caused me to hiss a little from the impact. I looked around my surrounding but everything’s seemed black and quiet. All I could hear was the sound of my breathing.

 

“So, we can feast on him now?” A guy said.

 

I startled a bit by the sudden voice. What does he means by feast on me?

 

A hand grabbed my shoulder, turning me around. I could feel there’re two people in here. One is Seungri and the other one is his minions. I could also feel that one of them is circling me.

 

I slowly put my fingers on my wounded neck. Ugh, it hurts so bad… God!

 

“Don’t finish him off.”

 

I sat up with the help of my elbows while still holding on to my wound. I somehow felt a bit dizzy and weak.

 

“So, it’s just you and me.”

 

“Who… who are you?” I gulped.

 

“The guy from the airport,” He grabbed my shoulders and pinned me on the wall, “Remember?”

 

My breathing started to get heavy, Sweats covering my forehead which slowly trickling down to my cheeks. The guy brought his finger to my chin, moving my face from left to right with a smirk.

 

And the next thing I knew, he was feasting on me.

 

Ugh… s-stop…” I moaned.

 

But again, I was ignored.

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

The sudden news about Jiyong being kidnap shocked the hell out of me. I feel like a part of me is dead.

 

Ji, hang in there. I’ll come and save you.

 

“Dara.” Jaejoong held my shoulder.

 

“Can you drive faster?” I said.

 

“Hmm, fine.”

 

Master, forgive me… I have failed you. I failed to protect him. And now, Seungri have him, I’m pretty sure he already drank his blood.

 

I held on my necklace with teary eyes. The thought of Jiyong being by that monster makes me wanna cry and kill myself.

 

“Dara,” Jaejoong sighed, “Is this the end for us?”

 

The very question makes me speechless. Frankly, I don’t think we’re ready for this. We’re still weak. If we take the risk of fighting them then, it’s dead for us.

 

I took a deep breath, “I think… I think not. Let’s fight till the very end.”

 

He nodded, “Yeah… till the very end.”

 

-End-