Confusion

Vampire Eclipse

-Dara pov-

 

“So they’re gone huh?” I sighed.

 

“Yeah,” Jae folded his arms, “I wonder what they’re planning?”

 

All of us gathered at Seunghyun’s place, including Jiyong. We were left with question marks all of the sudden when we found out that Seungri and the others were gone.

 

“So?” Minzy asked as she leaned against the wall, “What’s our next move?”

 

“I suggest that we prepare ourselves. Who knows what they’re planning.” Bom said.

 

“I’m going out for a while.” Jiyong said as he stood up.

 

“Be careful.” I advised.

 

I don’t really mind since its day time. Besides, there’re a lot of people out there. I’m sure he’ll be okay.

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

I walked around the nearby park. I shoved my hands in my pockets and sat on a bench. I let out a loud sighed as I thought about their conversations just now. Where’s Seungri? What did he plan? What about the others?

 

All of those questions played in my mind. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned around and it was Nickhun, the vampire who saved me last night.

 

“What’s up?” He smiled as he sat next to me.

 

“Just sitting around.” I replied.

 

“There’s something I wanna talk to you. It’s about Dara.”

 

“What about her?” I looked at him.

 

“Well, you know that she’s a vamp right? And you know that we’re immortal right?”

 

“Your point?”

 

“Don’t you realize that you human can’t live forever?”

 

“What are you trying to say?” I furrowed.

 

He sighed, “I’m saying that you can’t be with Dara forever. You’ll die one day, leaving her all alone.”

 

I was speechless by his words. I never thought about this before.

 

“So you’re saying that I should leave her?” I bit my lips.

 

“It’s up to you to decide.”

 

I looked down. Should I leave her?

 

“So where’re the others?” Nickhun asked.

 

“At Seunghyun’s place.” I said, still keeping my heads low.

 

“Can you take me there?”

 

“Sure,” I stood up, “Let’s go.”

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

They stayed at my place for a while. I was about to sipped my drinks when suddenly the doorbell rang.

 

“I get it.” I said.

 

I opened it and saw Jiyong with Nickhun. I swiftly grabbed that bastard collar and slammed him to the wall.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” I hissed.

 

“He’s with me.” Jiyong tried to cool me down.

 

“Nickhun?” Dara muttered as she approached us.

 

I tightened my gripped, “So?”

 

“I’m not doing anything,” He struggled, “Trust me; I’m at your side.”

 

“How can we trust you?”

 

Dara held my arm, “Release him, he’s telling the truth. Just release him.”

 

I looked at both Dara and Nickhun before I let go of my grip.

 

“Where’s Seungri?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“I don’t know. I rarely hangout with them.”

 

I raised my brow in disbelief.

 

“Please trust me guys. I’m telling the truth.”

 

“I believe him.” Jiyong said.

 

“You’re one of them but how come you don’t know a thing?” Changmin smirked from the couch.

 

“That’s because I don’t wanna be with them but I don’t have any choice. I have to be with them or they’ll kill me.”

 

“So you’re one of them?” Daesung raised his brow.

 

“Yeah but I kinda betray them.”

 

I looked at him again. Is this kid for real?

 

“Okay,” I sighed, “I trust you.”

 

“Finally,” He sighed in relief, “So, what are you guys doing?”

 

“Just thinking of Seungri’s trick,” Dara folded her arms, “Anyway, I wanna talk to you for a moment,” She motioned Nickhun to follow her.

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

We went to the basement ground with Nickhun beside me. We stopped near Bom’s black BMW. I stood in front of him, letting out a loud sighed before I start the conversation.

 

“Please stop haunting me.” I stated.

 

He looked at me with smiled, “I’m not haunting you. I just wanna be with you.”

 

“Be with me huh?”

 

“Yes. Is it wrong?”

 

“Just stop okay?” I rolled my eyes and walked away.

 

Suddenly, Nickhun hugged me from behind, preventing me from leaving.

 

“Don’t leave.” He held me tightly.

 

“Sorry,” I sighed, “Jiyong is waiting for me. I have to go.”

 

“That human won’t last long. He’ll die one day.”

 

I turned around to face him. I looked at his eyes with full of disappointment and anger. He just doesn’t get it.

 

“Whatever.” I walked away.

 

He didn’t stop me this time. I bet he gets it now. Well, hopefully. Before I called the elevator, I turned around to look at Nickhun. He was still on his position as he keeps his heads low. I felt kinda guilty for leaving him like that so I turned back to get him. I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me. Surprisingly, he didn’t say or do anything.

 

Well, maybe he really did get it.

 

-End-