The Clash

Vampire Eclipse

 

-Dara pov-

 

I entered the old mansion-like castle. It was dark and… empty. Old and rusty furniture could be seen everywhere. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. It sounds like it came from the stairs. I spun around and saw a familiar figure, limply walking down the stairs. I slowly approached the stranger. My heart started to pound faster and faster. Something tells me that this stranger is Jiyong.

 

That smell… That same smell again. It’s getting stronger and stronger.

 

“Dara…”

 

It’s him…

 

He smiled weakly. He looks pale and thin. Blood stains everywhere on his cloth and marks… bite marks…

 

God… what have they done to you?

 

“Jiyong…”

 

I quickly pulled him into a hug. I missed him; I missed him so much…

 

“I’m… I’m happy to see you…” He said softly.

 

He sounds weak. I tried to open my mouth to say something but I can’t. The smell of his blood makes me wanna bite him and his blood out.

 

“Just… just do it…”

 

“Jiyong?”

 

“It’s okay,” He hug me tighter, “Just… do it.”

 

I stared at his neck before I sank my fangs deep into his skin. I could hear his faint whimper. All of the sudden, I felt a strong force hitting me, sending me flying to the air and hits the wall.

 

“How… pathetic.”

 

That voice…

 

I looked up and saw Seungri. He was holding Jiyong by the hair, yanking it. He smirked and bit him. Jiyong’s eyes grew bigger but slowly returned to its normal size and eventually, closed its lids.

 

“Jiyong…” I called out.

 

Seungri his lips and let go of his grip. My dear Jiyong fell on the floor. I looked at that bastard and gritted my teeth.

 

How dare him! I swear I’ll kill you if my Jiyong is dead!

 

I get on my feet. We stared at each other. It’s just you and me now Seungri, just you and me.

 

“Dear chosen one, it’s an honor to fight you,” he smiled, “Let’s get it started then.”

 

I took a deep breath, “Well, it’s an honor for me too, to finally had the chance to kill you.”

 

-End-