Something's Wrong With Dara Part II

Vampire Eclipse

 -3rd person pov-

Dara keep staring at Jiyong from the kitchen. He was talking with Jaejoong in the living room. Somehow she felt uneasy. She quickly shook the thoughts off of her head and went to the living room to join them. She sat next to Seunghyun instead of beside her lover.

“You’re okay?” Seunghyun patted her head.

Dara looked at him, shaking her head slowly. She then excused herself and went outside. She took a deep breath, feeling the nice cool wind on her face makes her feel a little calm. But the cool wind was replaced by a cold wind.

She suddenly gasped. It was the same cold wind that she felt the other day.

“Dara,” Jaejoong wrapped his arm around her shoulder, “We’ll be going now and have you heard of Nickhun? He never called us.”

“He moved out?”

“Maybe because he never came back.”

“Maybe he didn’t want us to know where he is.”

“Well I’m gonna kill him when I found him.” Seunghyun said.

Dara rolled her eyes, “Whatever. See you guys,” And went inside.

She closed the door behind her. She sighed and went upstairs. She was about to entered her room but stopped in front of Jiyong’s room. She took a peek and saw him lying on his bed, reading a book with his back facing her. She sneakily went inside. She sat on the bed as she stared at Jiyong’s neck. She could smelt the blood stench again. She caressed his hair, leaning forward towards his neck. Jiyong could feel her getting closer and closer so he turned around. His eyes widened when he saw that Dara bears her fangs.

“Dara?” He uttered, feeling scared.

Dara quickly covered with her hands.

“Are you….. Are you trying to bit me?”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” She looked away.

Jiyong backed away a little. Dara could feel him shifting backward so he looked at him.

“You’re afraid of me?”

“I,” He looked away, “I don’t know.”

“It’s not your fault.” She stood up and was about to walk away but Jiyong halted her by the arm.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that I never see you trying to bit me. I’m not saying that I’m scared of you it’s just that-”

“No Ji, it’s my fault,” She sighed, “It seems like I couldn’t control myself,” She backed off, “I’ll be in my room.”

Dara ran towards her room and locked it. She didn’t know what’s happening to her. Didn’t know why she had the desire of human’s blood.

“What’s wrong with me?” She asked herself.

She leaned against the door, closing her eyes as she tried to think of a way to settle this.

“No, if I stay here I might hurt him. I must stay away from him. Yes, stay away from him. That’s the only way,” She nodded several times, “I must leave him before I hurt him again.”

She sighed. She waited till midnight to make her move. She made her way to the door and slowly opened it.

“Are you going?” Jiyong called out from behind.

Dara turned around, “I’m leaving.”

“To where?” He approached her.

She shuffled backwards, “Please don’t come near me. I don’t wanna hurt you so I have to leave.”

“Hurt me? You’re not hurting me. In fact, you never were.”

“No. I was assigned to protect you but in the end, I tried to hurt you. If I stay, I might hurt you again for real. I love you.” She turned around.

“Are you saying that we should break up?” Jiyong gulped the lump inside his throat as tears started to form on his eyes.

“I’m just saying that I should stay away from you.” She looked at him over her shoulder.

“For how long you’re gonna stay away from me? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?”

Dara shook her head, “I don’t know.”

Jiyong’s tears started to roll down from his eyes to his cheeks. He couldn’t believe that Dara’s gonna leave him all alone just because of that incident.

“But,” He sobbed, “You can’t leave me. You can’t. You just can’t,” His voice trailed away.

“Take care.” She said and quickly vanished into the dark cold night.

-End-