Soul Mate

Vampire Eclipse

-Jaejoong pov-

 

I went on top of an office building to meet Yunho.

 

“You came.” He smirked.

 

“What is it this time?” I yawned.

 

“Give that boy to us before we use any forces.”

 

“So this is what it’s all about,” I smirked, “If you want him, come and get him.”

 

He laughed, “You human wannabes really want to die don’t ya? Okay then, bring it on.”

 

Yunho swiftly ran towards me and tried to punch me. I dodge as I kicked his stomach.

 

We fought non-stop. I dodge all of his moves swiftly when suddenly I sprained my ankle. He punched me in the face and threw me to the ground.

 

“Damn.” I hissed.

 

“Nice but lame.” He approached me.

 

As I was about to plan my next move, Taeyang appeared right in front of me and grabbed my collar. He slammed me to the wall twice.

 

 

“So,” Yunho blew his nails, “Wanna hand him over or what?”

 

“Go to hell.” I spat.

 

“Man, you sure are stubborn.” Taeyang shook his head.

 

“You ask for it.” Yunho choked me.

 

Taeyang slammed me again and hung me higher. I tried to free myself but no use. Damn.

 

Now where is that idiot if you need him?

 

I gasped for air as I struggled again and again but every struggle I made, the more slamming I get.

 

“So?” Yunho grinned.

 

“I…. I….” I gasped.

 

Yunho then released his hold and Taeyang threw me to the ground.

 

I sighed in relief and gasped for air. I was coughing and choking like hell.

 

“Soooo?” Taeyang pinned me on the ground.

 

They’re torturing me. it.

 

I couldn’t say anything since I’m half dying here. How dare they tortured me like this.

 

“Still not talking huh?” Taeyang yanked my hair and pulled me to sat up.

 

I smirked, “Whatever . I’m not gonna give him to you even if you kill me.”

 

Yunho sat behind me and pulled my hair, “You and your human wannabes are so ing annoying and stubborn.”

 

“In that case,” Taeyang grabbed my collar and pulled me closer, “Let’s him.”

 

I widened my eyes and before I could do anything, they already sank their fangs deep into my skin.

 

I can’t move my head cause Yunho pulled my hair so that

It stays upright.

 

I slowly closed my eyes and waited for the worse.

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

I doze off during math lesson and it’s all thanks to that best friend of mine.

 

 Curse him.

 

It’s recess time but I stayed in class cause I don’t feel like going anywhere.

 

“You fall asleep in class for the first time,” He pinched my cheek, “Congrats.”

 

“Just what the hell is wrong with you?” I hissed.

 

“Still thinking of her I see.”

 

“What her?”

 

“Dara of course you stupid.”

 

“How do you know?”

 

He snapped his fingers, “That’s because I know everything.”

 

“Whatever. I don’t wanna talk about it.” I rested my head on my arms.

 

-Dara pov-

 

After Jiyong went home from school I prepared his lunch on the dining table.

 

Then I went to the garden and sat on the swing. I felt so tired and weak even though my wound already recovered.

Jiyong then came and walked towards me. I keep my heads low so that he won’t notice my tired and weak expressions.

 

“I’m sorry about yesterday,” He sat beside me, “I shouldn’t confess to you like that.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Know what?”

 

“Know that you like me.”

 

“Then why are you saying that I’m fooling around?”

 

I smiled, “It’s because of a soul mate thing.”

 

“Soul mate?” He asked with a different tone.

 

“Yeah. It’s unbelievable that he’s my soul mate but I have to believe it though.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because he’s my soul mate.”

 

“You like him too?” He pouted.

 

“Well, my heart told me to like and love him.” I smiled.

 

“Who is he?”

 

I looked at him, “Do you really wanna know who he is?”
 

“Yeah,” He nodded sadly, “I wanna know who’s that lucky guy is.”

 

“Well, his name is Kwon Jiyong, a dork blonde who always blushed whenever I do something.” I stared deep into his eyes.

 

He quickly lowered his head and bit his lips. I smiled at his cute behavior. But then my smile fades away. The weakness takes over me again.

 

I slowly wrapped my arms around Jiyong’s waist and hugged him. He didn’t say anything. All I can hear was his warm breathing near my ear and the fast beating of his heartbeat.

 

-End-

 

-Bom pov-

 

I carried Jaejoong and swiftly went to Seunghyun’s place. Well, more like trespassing and lay him on the couch. I found him lying on top of a building with bruises and blood all over him. He was unconscious.

 

“Jae.” I slapped his face lightly.

 

No answer so without hesitation I took a knife and cut my wrist. Then I placed it on his mouth. His lips moved slowly as he tasted the blood with his eyes closed.

 

“What happen to you?” I asked worriedly.

 

He slowly opened his eyes and stood up, “Please, don’t feed me your blood,” He pushed my arm lightly.

 

“But you need it.”

 

“I don’t.”

 

“What happen?” I sighed.

 

“Yunho and Taeyang attacked me last night. They even the hell out of me.” He cupped his face.

 

I looked at his neck; there were bite marks on both of his left and right neck.

 

“Okay, I won’t force you to drink my blood. Rest now.” I patted his back.

 

He nodded and walked to his room.

 

Those damn vampires are getting stronger by the day. Huh, I hope we can protect Jiyong even in these conditions. Hope it’s enough to protect him.

 

-End-