Saving You

Vampire Eclipse

 

-Dara pov-

 

We gathered at Bom’s place later that night. We decided to find Jiyong after we could figure out where Seungri were.

 

“Now where could those bastards be?” Seunghyun rubbed his chin.

 

Huh, all this gives me a major headache. Jiyong, where are you?

 

I went to the balcony to have some fresh air. I can’t stop thinking about him. I’m afraid that something’s bad gonna happened to him. Yes, I’m more concerned of his safety than Seungri’s case. We all know that only the chosen one can defeat him once he drank Ji’s blood.

 

Huh… Jiyong….

 

-End-

 

-Bom pov-

 

My eyes landed on Dara who was standing all alone outside the balcony. She seemed stress and worried.

 

I tried to talk to her but something stopped me. Under the bright moonlight, Dara was glowing ever so bright.

I can’t believe my eyes. Is it really what I see it is? Could she be…

 

The chosen one?

 

“Woah! What happened to Dara?” Changmin gasped, which caught everyone’s attention.

 

They looked at her and couldn’t say a word.

 

“So,” Jaejoong smiled, folding his arms, “She’s the one we’ve been waiting for.”

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Dara took a deep sighed. She didn’t know where Jiyong is and didn’t know how to find him. Another tears fall from her eyes.

She sobbed quietly but something stopped her. A very familiar smell wafted around her.

 

“Jiyong…”

 

Inside, the others were having dinner. Daesung wanted Dara to joined them so he called her but to his surprise, she was nowhere in sight.

 

He searched everywhere but there’s no sign of her. He started to panicked.

 

“Dara’s gone!” He panted.

 

“WHAT?” Seunghyun choked.

 

“But we didn’t hear the door,” Minzy said, “Or could she be…”

 

The young girl rushed to the balcony and looked down. Then she looked around and sighed in relieve.

 

“She didn’t commit suicide.” She smiled as she walked back inside the kitchen.

 

“Suicide?” Changmin raised his eyebrow.

 

Jaejoong rubbed his temple, “Could she be looking for Jiyong?”

 

“That girl...” Seunghyun hissed in disappointment.

 

Bom stood up with a sighed, “Let’s go.”

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

I followed the smell which leads me to a huge and old mansion like-castle. My heart started to beat faster for every step that I take.

 

The smell of Jiyong’s blood is getting stronger and stronger. I was so happy to finally save him. But my excitement caught me off guard.

 

Little did I know that Seungri and his minions were expecting me…