The End?

Vampire Eclipse

 

-Minzy pov-

 

I went inside the mansion to look for Nickhun and Jiyong. I tried to smell their scents but all I could smelt was those crazy vampires’ scents.

 

I went from room to room but no signs of them. I sighed and was about to give up when suddenly, I saw a door at the end of the hallway. I carefully opened the door and peeked inside. Strange… this room is small, unlike the other rooms.

 

I sniffed the air and I could smelt Nickhun’s scent… and it wasn’t pleasant.

 

“Nickhun.” I called out.

 

I sniffed the air again I think he was behind this wall.

 

“Nickhun, you’re in there?”

 

I heard a few moans instead of a yes. Without wasting another time, I clawed the wooden wall with my sharp and pointy claws.  

 

Hang in there Nickhun!

 

“Min… Min… ugh…”

 

I widen my eyes as soon as I saw Nickhun’s condition. He lay flat on his stomach. His eyes were half closed. I’ve never seen him in this condition before.

 

“He… help…”

 

I shook my head and quickly aid this poor guy. I put his arm around my shoulder, which made him winced in pain so I apologized. He shook his head and told me not to do that. I scratched my head, thinking of another way to carry him.

 

Hmm, I can’t carry him bridal style or give him a piggy back. He’s heavy… Come on Minzy, think of something….

                                          

“There you are!”

 

I spun around and was glad to see Changmin.

 

“Carry him,” I ordered, “Take him somewhere safe. I’m gonna find Blondie.”

 

He nodded and carefully carried Nickhun. He disappeared after that. Hope those guys didn’t chase you.

 

Okay, Now I gotta find Blondie. Where could he be?

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

It was raining, followed by thunderstorms. Here, I lay breathlessly on the floor of the mansion. I… I just can’t defeat him. I don’t understand why…

 

Could be… could it be because I still love and care for him? Maybe… maybe…

 

I couldn’t fight him. I just can’t. I didn’t have the heart to hurt him so I just ran, hoping that he would stop and eventually give up.

 

I can’t believe that he would hurt me… kill me… Doesn’t our friendship mean anything to him anymore?  

 

Or maybe there was no friendship at all… maybe he just used use to get what he desire. And now that he already got what he wanted, he threw us aside and wanted to kill us.

 

Stupid… how can I be so stupid?

 

“Jiyong!”

 

I turned my head to the right. I saw Minzy with Jiyong on her lap. She was shaking his body and told him to wake up. I furrowed and forced myself to get up but failed.

 

“Dara!” Minzy shouted.

 

I can’t get up so I tried to crawled, well, more like dragging myself. I felt my heart beats faster and I realized that I don’t move, even an inch.

 

“Dara… Jiyong… He’s…”

 

I looked up at Minzy. I shot her my most worried and scared looks.

 

“He’s… he’s dead…”

 

-End-