Can't Be Apart

Vampire Eclipse

 -Daesung pov-


Seunghyun and I went to Jiyong’s place to visit him. The door was unlocked which makes us worried. We walked inside and saw him lying in the darkness, on the floor near the stairs. We approached him with caution.


His eyes were close with tears flowing from both eyes. Seunghyun sighed and patted his shoulder lightly. His eyelids fluttered open. He looked at us with deep sighed. Hyun took his weak hand to lift him up. Jiyong was on his feet but he was too weak to stand on his own so Hyun wrapped his arm around his waist to hold him.


I patted his head, “Ji, what happened to you?”


“Where is she?” He muttered.


Seunghyun looked at me then at Jiyong. He pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back, trying to soothe him. I smiled faintly and hugged Ji from behind. I know what he felt. But he just doesn’t get it. He’s too stubborn, too stubborn to understand everything.


“Don’t be sad Jiyong, you have us.” I tried to cheer him up.


He didn’t say anything. All we could hear was his soft sniffing and sobbing.

 

Dara, when will you come back?


-End-


-Dara pov-


“Ji, where are you? Ji….” I called out in the dark.


I don’t know where I am. I was all alone in the darkness. But then a small white light lightened up the darkness and In front of me, stood the Kwon’s mansion. It seems kinda gloomy and old. I walked to the door which creaked opened by its own. As I was stepping my feet inside, I saw a figure, a figure that looks like Jiyong. He was standing in front of the kitchen. His head slowly turned to my direction.


Tears started to fall from his eyes. I tried to approach him but I can’t. I can’t move my feet or my body.


“Jiyong…”


Suddenly, a guy stood behind him. He wrapped his right arm around Jiyong’s chest as he grinned at me. His other hand slowly made its way to Ji’s hair, clutching it. The guy then pulled it slowly to the left as Ji’s eyes slowly shut close. He then slowly leaned closer to Ji’s neck.


“No… DON’T!” I yelled.

 

But it was futile. The guy sunk his fangs into Jiyong’s neck, him dry. I was speechless and blank. My love was killed in front of me yet there’s nothing I can do.


After the guy was done feasting on Jiyong, he slowly let go of him. His lifeless body fell to the floor with his eyes half opened. I gasped when the tears he shed just now had turned into blood!


The guy walked up to me, revealing his face. And he was Seungri. He his lips as he stared at me.


“Dara?”


“Jiyong, Jiyong….”


I suddenly gasped in shock when Seungri was about to bite me. I held my necklace while calling out for Jiyong’s name several times.


“Hey, what’s wrong?”


“Jiyong.”


“It’s me Jae. What’s wrong? Dara.”


I looked at Jaejoong who was looking at me worriedly. His hands were cupping my face. So, it’s a dream.

 

I slowly threw my head on Jae’s chest. I was relieved that it’s all just a dream but even though it is, I still felt uneasy.


Ji, I’m sorry for leaving you. I didn’t mean to. Hope you’ll be okay.


I love you.


-End-