Getting To Know Her

Vampire Eclipse

-Jiyong pov-


My parents aren’t home yet so Dara and I decided to go out. I wore a simple long-sleeves white t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans and sneakers while Dara wore the same white dress.


“What a huge mall.” She muttered.


“Yeah,” I sighed, “Let’s go and get yourself some new clothes to wear.”


She nodded and walked beside me.


“Okay you can pick any clothes you want. I’ll wait here.” I said as I sat on a couch.


She looked around and started to pick some clothes. Surprisingly, they’re all white.


After 5 minutes, she walked towards me and showed me the clothes that she picked.


“All white?” I raised my brow


“Yeah, why?”


“Nothing, let’s go.”


After I paid for her clothes, we went to a café.


I take a look at her clothes. Blouses, dresses and skirts. No pants.


How weird.


“What’s wrong?” She asked.


“Why no pants?” I put away the plastic bag.


“I don’t really like pants.”


“You’re weird.”


“I know.”


“And what’s up with white?” I asked again.


She sipped her coffee, “I like white.”


“Just white?”


“Yup.”


“Again, you’re weird.”


“I know.” She smiled.


-End-


-Minzy pov-


Daesung and I were hanging out at a mall when suddenly we saw Dara with a blonde guy walking at our direction.


“Dara.” Daesung waved at her.


She looked at us and smiled, “Hey guys, what are you doing here?”


“Just hanging around.” I replied.


The blonde guy didn’t say anything. He only looked at us with a confused looks.


“So that’s him?” Daesung asked.


“Yeah.” Dara sighed.


“Cool,” I chirped, “Hello Blondie.” I waved at him.


“Uh, hi.” He scratched his head.


“His name is Jiyong.” Dara whispered.


I smiled, “Oh, hi Jiyong. You’re Dara’s friend?”


“Yeah and you guys?”


“We’re her friends too.” Daesung replied.


“Okay, I’ll see you guys later.” Dara said and motioned Jiyong to follow her.


“Bye.” We said in unison.


-End-


-Jiyong pov-


We went home after that and still my parents aren’t home yet.


“They really enjoy the wedding.” Dara said.


“What do you mean?” I asked.


“Your parents aren’t home yet and it’s already late so I’m sure they’re having so much fun at the wedding.”


“Well, maybe.”


She rolled her eyes and went upstairs to her room. I sighed and went upstairs to my room.


I changed into my pajamas and before I could switch off the light to exit my room, I heard the same weird noise that I’ve heard last night.


I wanted to check it but after I remember Dara’s warning, I just ignored it and went to the kitchen.


“You heard the same noise again?” Dara asked.


I startled, “How do you know and please, don’t surprise me like that, I might die you know.”


“Well, you have to get use to it,” She smirked, “I’m gonna go out to check on it. You stay here and don’t go out okay?”


“Wait, why do you wanna check on it? Beside, you’re a girl, I’m the one who should go out and check it.” I walked passed her.


“I said stay.” She pulled me by the collar.


“But I can’t let you go out there all alone.”


“Just stay.” She shoved me to the floor.


“But-”


Before I could continue my words, she quickly turned around and landed her fist on the floor next to my head.


“Okay I’ll stay.” I gulped.


“Good boy.” She patted my head.


She quickly walked to the door and closed it behind her. Man she’s scary.


-End-


-Dara pov-


I jumped on the tree branch and looked around to see where that noise comes from. Suddenly I saw someone familiar hiding behind some bushes so I swiftly dashed towards that person and pinned him on the ground.


It was Yunho


“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked.


“He asked me to come here.” He struggled.


“Tell him to meet me tomorrow in the woods.”


He smirked, “You think you can protect that boy forever?”


“Just shut your ing mouth and get your out of here before I end your life.” I stood up and bear my fangs.


“We’ll meet again.” He said and vanished into the thin air.


“So what is it?” Jiyong asked as I entered the house.


“Nothing, just some dogs.” I replied.


“Wait, what’s wrong with your pupil? They’re kinda reddish.”


“Well, something gets into my eyes. It’s okay, I’ll be fine.” I smiled and went upstairs to my room.


Hope he’s buying it.


-End-