Old Memories

Vampire Eclipse

-Jiyong pov-

 

“I’m sorry.” I apologized as I sat on the sofa.

 

“It’s okay. Next time, bring me along with you.” Dara smiled faintly.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing. You should go to bed. I’m sure you’re tired.”

 

I nodded and walked upstairs as she accompanied me. Dara turned off the light and lay next to me. She held my hand, intertwined it and brought it on her chest.

 

“Are you okay?” I looked at her.

 

She didn’t say anything.

 

“Please answer me.”

 

“Good night.” She closed her eyes.

 

I wonder what’s wrong with her. Wait a minute did Nickhun do something to her just now?

 

Yeah, I bet he do something. He must’ve told her something cheesy about me. Or maybe he told her something that doesn’t have anything to do with me.

 

Huh, what am I thinking? It’s useless thinking about such things anyway.

 

I sighed and went to bed after I gave Dara a good night kiss on her cheek.

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

I walked along a familiar path that leads me to a familiar garden. The garden that Nickhun and I used to hang out at.

 

“Why am I here?” I questioned myself.

 

“I brought you here.” Nickhun replied as he popped out of nowhere.

 

“But why?”

 

He took my hand, “Because I want you to be here with me.”

 

He leads me to the lavender flowers and asked me to lay down. I did what he told and inhaled the fresh scent of lavender.

 

“Good isn’t it?” He lay next to me.

 

“It’s good to be here again.”

 

“Do you still remember our memories?” He looked into my eyes as he caressed my cheek.

 

“I always remember but it’s just that we’re not meant for each other.”

 

“Don’t say like that. I know that we are meant to be with each other. I just know it.”

 

I didn’t say anything. I keep staring at him with sympathy. No matter how much I told him about this meant to be things, he just won’t listen. He’s too stubborn, too stubborn to accept the truth.

 

“Close your eyes.” He whispered.

 

I do what he says. I can feel that he’s on top of me. I can feel what he’s going to do next.

 

“I love you.” He sank his fangs into my neck.

 

“Dara, Dara. Hey are you okay? Dara.”

 

I quickly opened my eyes and saw Jiyong on top of me, caressing my cheek.

 

“Are you okay? Are you having a nightmare?” He asked.

 

I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him, “I’m just having a nightmare.”

 

“What’s it about?”

 

“I’m not sure. I don’t wanna talk about it.”

 

“Okay. Do you want me to get you something?”

 

I shook my head and pulled away.

 

“Sure?”

 

I nodded and leaned against the wall, “Jiyong, do you love me?” I looked at him.

 

“Yes, why?”

 

“I love you too.” I smiled.

 

He crawled to me and kissed my lips. Suddenly, the kiss that I shared with Nickhun just now lingered in my mind. That was his first kiss, his first kiss that he gave to me.

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

“Wake up.” Changmin knocked my head lightly.

 

“Just what the hell is your problem?” I hissed.

 

“School is for learning, not sleeping.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Wake up.”

 

“ off.”

 

“Wake up.”

 

“Okay-okay, fine. Stupid kid.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Good.” He grinned.

 

“Hey guys.” Jiyong smiled.

 

“Heyya stupid. What’s up?” I smirked.

 

Suddenly my phone rang. I took out my phone and answered it.

 

“Talk.” I said.

 

“It’s Jae. Anyway, I’ve got something to tell you. I’ll meet you at home. Now okay?” He hung up.

 

Hmm, sounds important.

 

“I’ve gotta go guys. I’ll see ya later.”

 

“You can’t ditch school.” Changmin nagged.

 

“Bye.” I exited the class.

 

I rushed home and opened the door. Jae was sitting on the couch. He doesn’t look so good.

 

“What’s up crazy?” I sat on the couch.

 

“It’s about Seungri and the others.” He sighed.

 

“What about them?”

 

“They…. They’re gone.”

 

“Gone? As in?”

 

“Gone. Disappear. Just like that.”

 

“What? How come? How do you know?”

 

“I went to their hideout and it’s empty. I don’t even know where they went to.”

 

“But why?”

 

“Like I know.”

 

I rubbed my chin; “I bet they have something in mind. Seungri is not the type that gives up so easily.”

 

“So they have a plan?” Jae looked at me.

 

“Yeah. I’m 100 percent sure.”

 

“So, what should we do now?”

 

I sighed, “All we gotta do is keep our eyes peel. Who knows they might strike us.”

 

“Yeah, I’ll inform the others about this.”

 

Huh, what are you planning to do now Seungri? Why can’t you just give up and settled this so that everyone can live happily ever after.

 

-End-