Something's Wrong With Dara Part I

Vampire Eclipse

 -3rd person pov-

The moon was full and bright after the eclipse. Outside the big and gloomy mansion, stood a vampire with a weak and fragile body in his hand. He was dragging the poor vampire near a tree.

He slowly let go of his grasp. The poor vampire fell to the grassy ground as he whimpered in pain.

“Seungri,” One of his vampires called out from behind, “That’s enough.”

Seungri looked at the tall and cool vampire over his shoulder with a smirk.

“Well Taeyang, you wanna join me?”

Taeyang looked at the vampire on the ground and then at Seungri. He approached him with his hands inside his black jacket pockets.

“Nickhun,” He sighed, “Why do you have to betray us?”

Seungri smiled. He bends down to picked Nickhun up by the neck and slammed him against a tree. Nickhun panted and winced in pain but there’s nothing he can do.

“Just…. Kill me…. Now.”

“I will but after we’re done with something.”

Taeyang looked at Seungri, “What are you planning to do?”

“You just have to wait and see.”

-End-

-Dara pov-

My eyes fluttered open. I scanned at my surrounding and noticed that I’m in my room. So that’s mean, we’re home but where’s Jiyong?

I got out of bed and walked out of my room. I was about to entered Jiyong’s room when suddenly I saw him walking out of his parents’ room. He was heading towards the balcony so I sneakily followed him from behind. Slowly, I wrapped my arms around his small waist.

“Oh, you’re awake,” He chuckled, “You startle me by the way.”

I tightened my hug; his body heat makes me feel so warm and safe. I closed my eyes and buried my face in his neck. He stiffened by my sudden movement which makes me smile a little.

Suddenly, I smelt something that’s common to me and my kind, something like blood.

I moved my face away from Jiyong’s neck. I looked at his body to see whether if he’s bleeding.

“What’s wrong?”

The smell’s getting stronger and stronger, somehow makes me wanna taste it.

“Erm, did you cut yourself or something?” I asked.

He turned around to faced me, “No, why?”

“Are you bleeding?”

“No.”

That’s strange. I couldn’t smell blood inside the human’s body. Hmm, could it be someone or something’s blood?

“Dara?”

I looked at him, “Hmm?”

“Are you okay?”

“Well, I smelt blood.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah but I don’t know where it came from. You’re not bleeding or anything so it’s not you,” I looked around, “I don’t see any dead bleeding animals here.”

Jiyong patted my shoulder and pulled my body closer to him which makes the blood stench even stronger. My desire to bite him slowly overwhelmed me but I relax myself and shook the damn desire off.

“Jiyong, I think I wanna go inside.” I smiled and quickly went to my room.

I closed the door behind me and slowly slid down to the carpeted floor. Odd, the blood stench was gone.

“Dara, Jaejoong and the others are here to see you.”

-End-