Seungri's Story Part I

Vampire Eclipse

-Seunghyun pov-

I was awoke by Jiyong’s annoying phone call, begging me to wake up cause he got something so damn important to ask.

Damn kid.

I woke up with a messy hair, a white marshmallow-print pajama and a pair of white bunny-print socks. I know I’m kinda too old for this kind of clothing but who cares anyway?

“Okay, spit it out dimmy.” I groaned as I sat on the couch.

“Sorry to wake you up.” Jiyong sighed.

“Whatever, just tell me.”

Well,” He sat beside me, “I wanna ask you about Seungri.”

“What about him?”

“Tell me the story about him, about you guys and about everything.”

I sighed and laid on his lap, “Okay, it’s all started when the three of us played in the woods. We were 6 years old back then. Dara and I were busy playing that we didn’t realized that Seungri was being kidnapped by a witch. We were too scared to do anything so we rushed back to the mansion and informed our master about this,” I sighed, “Sadly, even our master couldn’t do anything about this. We’ve waited and waited until one night he came home with a group of kids. We vamps and the pups were so happy to see him again. He told us that he’s okay and the witch didn’t do anything to him.”

Jiyong halted me, “So how come he’s evil? And who are the new kids?”

“The new kids are those bastards of course but Nickhun is not one of them, he’s with us. Anyway, the next day, things went out normal like always. We get along with the new kids very well. But….” I sighed.

“But what?”

“One day,” I let out a deep sighed, “One cold day, something unexpected happened. Seungri killed his parents with his own bare hands.” I brought my hands to my chest, “He even tried to kill our master but luckily master is too old and tough for him to handle. It was strange at how the new kids didn’t do anything about Seungri’s s but after they sided with him, we finally get it. We were punk.”

“But why Seungri did that?”

“He’s changed. He’s not the Seungri we used to know anymore, the kind and caring Seungri who never hurt a fly, accept for those who annoyed him though.”

“Then?” Jiyong played with my hair.

“That told us that he’s doing this because the witch poisoned his mind, not just him, but also the new kids mind.”

“Like?”

“Telling them how to be a strong, powerful and ty vampires.” I gritted my teeth.

“Okay, I think you’re overreacting.” Jiyong slapped my arm.

“Hey,” Jaejoong came along and sat on the floor, “What are you guys talking about?”

I scratched my head and stood up, “About Seungri. Why don’t you tell him the rest of the story, I wanna wash up and have my breakfast.”

-End-

-Jiyong pov-

“So?”

Jae motioned me to the kitchen. I followed him from behind and sat on the chair as I waited for him. He took out a carton of milk from the fridge and gulped it. Then he took out some bread, ate it and gave me a patient sign.

“So?” I asked again as soon as he done with his food.

“Let’s talk outside. It’s boring in here.” He went to the living room.

I sighed and lazily stood up to follow him. Great, this is going to take a day.

-End-

-Nickhun pov-

I hang out at the nearby café. I was so bored and mess up. Okay to be honest, I don’t wanna see Jiyong. I felt awkward after what happened last night.

Ugh I felt damn.

I sighed and quickly leave to wherever my feet carry me. I walked along the sidewalk, eyeing people that passed by, messed my hair without any reason and finally settled under a big tree at the park.

I stared at the bright blue sky above me. It’s a wonderful weather today but something bugs me. Not Jiyong but something else. I even got the feeling of being watch. I tried to calm myself and think positive but the more I tried to stay calmed, the more nervous and scared I get.

Damn what is wrong with me today? Am I having a fever or something?

I shook my head, got up and quickly walked to somewhere else where I could feel safe and sound. My thoughts then wandered to Dara.

Huh Dara, why do you have to choose that human over me? I didn’t see anything special about him other than his blood. Even though he’s your soul mate, it doesn’t mean you guys are meant for each other.

Seriously a human? He won’t even last for another 100 years. He’ll die one day and when that day comes, you’ll regret being with him.

I didn’t realize that my wandering leads me to an empty alley. I chuckled and was about to turned around when suddenly a familiar figure appeared in front of me. I startled a little. I raised my brow as the figure slowly approached me. I couldn’t see his face clearly because he lowered his head with his hair is covering his eyes. I tried to get who it was and suddenly, it hits me.

“Hello Nickhun, miss me?”

-End-