The Time Has Come

Vampire Eclipse

 -Seunghyun pov-

 

Jiyong was staring at his food. We cooked him some lunch for him to eat. But he just stares at it without even touching it.

 

“Can you please eat your lunch?” I said.

 

“I’m not hungry.” He pushed the plate away and laid his head on the table.

 

Daesung looked at me and sighed. Huh, this kid is so stubborn. Oh I’ll make you eat your lunch.

 

I took a spoon, scooped some rice with eggs and patted his head to feed him but instead, he sat up and tried to walk away. I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him to sit down.

 

“Eat.” I commanded.

 

“But I’m not-”

 

“Eat.”

 

Jiyong stared at the food in front of his mouth before he opened his mouth in defeat. He slowly chewed the food and gulped it. I could see tears falling from his eyes. I put the spoon on the table and gently wiped his tears with my thumb.

 

“Jiyong, please stop doing this. You’re only hurting yourself,” I spoke softly, “Please; this is for your own good.”

 

He sighed and stood up, “I’ll be in my room.”

 

Daesung and I watched him climbed the stairs. He looked weak and dead, just like a zombie. We then decided to clean the table when suddenly we heard a loud thump coming from upstairs.

 

Without a second thought, we rushed upstairs and saw Jiyong lying on the floor.

 

“Is… is he dead?” Daesung gulped.

 

I smacked his head, “Of course not! He just faint!”

 

I carried him bridal-style and asked Daesung to check his pulse. Daesung placed his finger on Jiyong’s wrist. He then placed his ear on Jiyong’s chest, listening to his heartbeat.

 

Daesung shook his head, “He’s weak. We have to bring him to the hospital.”

 

-End-

 

-Yunho pov-

 

Tonight is the time, the time where all of us become powerful and strong. Nothing can stop us now… nothing…

 

Not even those weak fools.

 

“Where’s Nickhun?” Seungri asked.

 

“In that room.” Chaerin replied.

 

“At last, the night we’ve been waiting for.”

 

We all looked at Seungri. His eyes were half close with a big grin plastered on his face. Tonight’s plan; use Nickhun as a bait, kidnap Jiyong and kill Nickhun.

 

“Are we going to kill him?” Wooyoung asked worriedly.

 

Seungri smiled, “Maybe yes, maybe no.”

 

-End-

 

-Bom pov-

 

We rushed to the hospital and went to Jiyong’s room. Seunghyun and Daesung were waiting for us inside.

 

“What happened?” Minzy panicked.

 

“Yeah what’s wrong with him?” Changmin gasped.

 

“Hyun,” I caressed his arm, “What happened?”

 

“He faint.”

 

“Why?”

 

“He didn’t eat, drink nor sleep.”

 

Oh Jiyong, what happened to you? Why are you doing this to yourself?

 

“It’s all because of Dara.” Seunghyun said, leaning his back against the wall.

 

Huh, Dara’s issue again I see.

 

-End-