Final Decision

Vampire Eclipse

 -Dara pov-


It’s been a month since that incident. I tried to control myself from biting Ji. I even keep myself away from him. All of this, I thought…. I thought that it’ll work but sadly, it caused our relationship to fall apart little by little. We argued everyday and I can’t do anything about it. I don’t blame him. It’s my fault, my fault for a being a vampire.


If only I were a human….


“Dara.” Minzy patted my shoulder.


I’m at Bom’s place right now since I have an argument with Jiyong again. I’m tired and sick this stupid argument.


“So,” Bom sat next to me, “What’s next?”


I sighed. I looked at the tv in front of me, trying to think of something. Hmm, maybe… maybe I should do it.


“Bom, I’m gonna leave him.”


“Leave him? But-”


“I’ll go back to our master. It’s been a long time since we visited him,” I sighed, “I have to do this. Leaving him is the only way. Please look after him for me.”


“I’ll go with you.” Jaejoong interrupted.


Seunghyun leaned against the counter, “If this is the only way then, just go ahead. We’ll look after him.”


“Let’s go then.”


-End-


-3rd person pov-


Dara and Jaejoong drove to their master’s mansion which was located deep inside the forest. It’s almost dark when they arrived there.


“It’s been a long time.” Jaejoong smiled.


The both of them went inside. It was gloomy and dark. They could sense something’s wrong so they rushed to their master’s room. Jaejoong slowly opened the door and saw someone lying on the floor.


“Yoochun?” Dara uttered.


“Help…. Help… me…”


Jaejoong rushed to his aid. He was badly wounded. It seems like he was attacked.


“What happened?” Dara asked, “Where’s Master Park?”


“They…. they killed him… they killed my… father.” Yoochun said softly.


“WHAT?” Jaejoong and Dara said in unison.


“Who killed him?” Jaejoong hissed.


“Se…. Seungri….”


“BULL!” Jaejoong sat on the bed, cupping his face.


Dara looked at Yoochun. She was speechless. Her tears slowly fall from her face to her hands.


Yoochun slowly sat up as he held his wounded stomach, “They broke in…. They killed everyone… I was… stopping… by to… to see my father but they… were all… dead.”


“But those bastards didn’t kill you.” Jaejoong gritted his teeth.


“They… they let me live.”


“So they’ve grown strong now,” Dara looked at Jaejoong, “What should we do?”


Jaejoong sighed and shook his head, didn’t know what to do. Dara also sighed. She walked towards the windows, leaning her forehead on it as she stared at a huge tree not far from the mansion. The wind was blowing among its leave, causing her thoughts to snap into something.


“The wind, it’s a message from Master Park,” She said to herself in frustration, “If only I realize it sooner.” She punched the windows lightly.


“Dara?”


“Jae, let’s rest for now and think about this later.”


-End-


-Nickhun pov-


I lay lifelessly on the grass. The night was cold which makes me shiver. I tried to hugged myself for warmth but can’t because of the pain.


“Enjoy the cold night?” Seungri smirked, “I got good news for ya,” He leaned against my ear, “I killed our beloved master.”


I widened my eyes, “What?”


He stood up and laughed, “I KILLED THAT OLD MAN!”


“You… you !”


“I could feel his power within me,” He grinned, showing his bloody fangs, “I ate him.”


I gasped. Fear started to overwhelm me. I tried to move away from this crazy but can’t. He broke my right leg last night.


“Don’t worry Nickhun, I won’t eat you.”


“Why Seungri?” I looked at him in disgust, “WHY? TELL ME?” I yelled.


He smiled and approached me slowly. He grabbed my hair, pulling me towards him. I shut my eyes close cause I don’t wanna stare at his bloodshot eyes. And the next thing I know, he let go of my hair. He then dragged me by my left leg.


“Where… where are you-”


“Just watch and see.”


-End-