The Eclipse

Vampire Eclipse

 -Dara pov-

After dinner, Jiyong and I lay on the grassy ground. The moon was full and beautiful today.

“Dara,” Jiyong held my hand, “I love the moon. So, bright and pretty, like you.”

I smiled hearing that. I turned to face him, staring at his bright and cheerful face. I shifted closer to him, lying on his chest. I closed my eyes while Jiyong stared at the moon.

“Hey look, it’s the moon eclipse.”

-Bom pov-

“Hey check that out.” Jae pointed out.

I followed his finger and saw the eclipse of the moon. Seunghyun walked towards the window, looking at the moon as he folded his arms.

“Master told me that the chosen one would appear after the eclipse of the moon.” I stated.

The two guys turned around to face me.

“How?” Jae asked.

“He didn’t tell me.”

“So we have to find it out ourselves then,” Seunghyun sighed, “It could be one of us right?”

“Yeah or someone else.”

-End-

-Jiyong pov-

We went home cause it’s already late. Good thing I’ve left my sport car here. Dara was asleep so I have to carry her. It was dark and kinda scary though.

After we arrived, I gently placed Dara down on her bed. I sighed and caressed her cheek. Something strange happened during the eclipse. Dara was glowing like a star. I tried to wake her up but it’s no use. It seems like she was in a deep sleep. But now, she’s okay. The glowing thing slowly fades away.

I slowly leaned forward and gave Dara’s lips a soft kiss. I went out after that and took a quick shower before I slept.

-End-

-Chaerin pov-

“So it’s the eclipse huh?” Yunho smirked, “Beautiful.”

Seungri grinned, “Indeed.”

We turned around to face him. We were sitting on the rooftop, gazing at the dark glowing moon.

Seungri face was emotionless. He’s changed a lot these days. He’d become a very cold, mad and cruel guy. The other day, he beat up Wooyoung half-dead for no reason, good thing Seulgi and Yunho stopped him just in time.

And yesterday, he almost killed me. I was about to sleep when suddenly I felt something sharp piercing through my neck from behind. I tried to stop him but he wouldn’t stop nor listen. So I have to use all my energy to get him off me. I grabbed his neck and sent him flying in the air. He hit the wall so hard that it cracked a little. He was unconscious after that.

“I think I wanna visit Nickhun.” Seungri said and walked away.

The five us just watched him leave. We didn’t dare to say nor do anything or something bad might happen. We didn’t even dare to get close to him.

-End-

-Nickhun pov-

My right eye slowly fluttered open. I couldn’t open my left eye cause it was badly bruised. I was lying on the ground, my whole body was aching. The stingy pain hit me again like mad.

Last night, Seungri beat me up like a mad man. I didn’t have the chance to prepare nor defend myself. I was tired and worn out so I just let him do whatever he wants. I thought I was gonna die but he suddenly stopped. He grabbed my neck and lifted me with one arm. Then he leaned forward and pierces his sharp fangs deep into my neck.

“So you’re awake.”

I rolled my eye to the left and saw Seungri approaching me. I tried to move but can’t. I can’t even lift my arms.

“What…. What do… do.. you want?” I asked softly.

He took a long stick and brought it to my chin. He turned the stick right and left, moving my face with it. He caressed my right cheek with it for awhile.

“I wonder,” He swing the stick and slammed it on my face, “Should I kill you or not.”

“AARRGHHHH!” I moaned and winced in pain.

Seungri yanked my hair and slammed me against the wall.

“Just kill…. me… kill me… now.”

He smirked, “I won’t kill you. I’ll let you suffer and die slowly.”

“You son… of….. a… .”

He smiled and let go of me. I slowly slid down to the cold hard floor, panting and breathing for air. Seungri grabbed my collar and with a smirked, he dragged me to who knows where.

-End-