The Waiting

Vampire Eclipse

-Changmin pov-

 

I walked out of Dara’s room after she falls asleep. Leaning against the door, I took some time to think… huh, I can’t help but felt sorry for her.

 

“My soul mate is a human… not a vampire…”

 

I repeated her words with a sighed.

 

 Dara knows that turning him into one of her kind was the only thing that could save him. But still, she felt a slight of guilt… which would eventually grows every time she thinks of Jiyong’s parents.

 

I didn’t know what to say or what to do… I just listened and tried my best to comfort her.

 

I rubbed my temples as I made my way downstairs, to the living room.

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

Dara awoke when the clock struck midnight. I watched her carefully as she made her way to Jiyong’s room that was located across from hers.

 

I peek inside as soon as she entered Ji’s room. She didn’t close the door shut and doesn’t intend to do it. Could she know that I’m watching her?

 

Dara approached Jiyong’s lifeless body that was lying peacefully on the bed. She watched him as she sat on the edge of the bed, his hair.

 

“Hyun,” She called out softly, “Will he come back to life?”

 

So she’s aware of my presence after all…

 

I cleared my throat, taking a few steps inside and stood beside her. I don’t even know if he ever comes back to life. None of us do. I just gave her a warm smile with a little pat on her head.

 

The next day, Dara was completely recovered from her wounds. After she stayed with Jiyong for a couple of hours, she went outside to have a stroll on the beach. Our place was situated on top of a hill, near a beach. It has a breathtaking view with a cliff that was also located on the beach. We used to jump from that cliff when we were trainees. The water below it is so cool and refreshing when we splashed into it. Aah… the good time…

 

I went outside of the house. I scanned the beach for Dara’s figure but she’s nowhere in sight. My eyes then eventually fell on the cliff and I saw a girl in white, sitting on top of it on her own.

 

Hmm, why do I get all worried about her of all of the sudden?

 

-End-