The Best Day

Vampire Eclipse

 -Dara pov-      

 

“Hey guys.” Jae greeted us as he opened the door.

 

Daesung quickly went inside and jumped on the couch. Jae raised his eye brow as he stared at him. He then motioned me to come and followed him.

 

“Dara.” Jiyong hugged me all of the sudden.

 

“It seems like you haven’t met me for years.” I smiled.

 

“Well, let’s go,” He pulled me to the door, “I want today to be our best day.”

 

I could tell he’s acting strange today. He brought me to this cute small shop and ask me to wait for him outside. I did what he told me and waited for like 10 minutes.

 

I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Jiyong in a white bunny hoodie jacket. He put the hoodie on, hopping in front of me like a bunny. I just giggled at his cuteness.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked.

 

He tilted his head, “I’m a bunny,” He hopped towards me and pecked my lips.

 

“Okay Mr. Bunny, where are going to next?”

 

“Somewhere special, come on.”

 

We walked hand in hand to somewhere only Jiyong knows. He didn’t wanna tell me cause it’s a secret. We walked there till evening.

 

“This is the place?” I said in wonder.

 

We arrived at a small house on top of a hill. It has a nice and beautiful view. We can see the sun setting from here. Jiyong then pulled me towards a small dining table with meals already prepared nicely on it.

 

“Sit down vampire princess.” He pulled the chair and motioned me to sit.

 

“How romantic of you,” I looked at the food, “Who prepared all of these?”

 

“Me,” He grinned, “Surprising right?”

 

“How come?”

 

“Well, it’s a secret. Taste it.”

 

I took a bite of a chicken drumstick and it tasted awesome. Who knew that Jiyong is a good chef.

 

“So?”

 

“Awesome.” I gave him a thumbsup and ate some more.

 

“Hey look, it’s the sunset.” Jiyong said.

 

I turned to my left and saw the most beatiful sunset ever. I stared at it till it sets.

 

“Dara?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Guest what,” Jiyong walked towards me and knelt in front of me, “I’ve got something for us.”

 

He took out something from his pants pocket and showed it to me. It was a beautiful silver heart-shape necklace with his name engraved on it. He put it around my neck and kissed my forehead.

 

“And this is for me.” He showed me the same necklace with my name engraved on it and put it aroound his neck.

 

I giggled, “So I’m Jiyong and you’re Dara. That’s cute.”

 

“I want people to know that we own each other,” He held my hand, “I love you.”

 

-End-