Chapter 6

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

"We're here." Seunghyun declared and smiled. Jenny looked around the restaurant and nodded in satisfaction. "Not bad, Mr. Choi. Not bad." She said as she went out the car and followed Seunghyun inside the restaurant, but suddenly, Jenny's head hurted. She clutched on to her head and grunted as she held onto the table next to her. She closed her eyes and unknown memories flashed back in her head.

"Aigoo, here comes my regular customers! Annyeong kids." An ahjumma exclaimed as she welcomed four students inside her restaurant. 

"Annyeong ahjumma! We're only going to eat and run, because Bom here really wanted to eat your Kimchi stew." A tall guy with a husky voice exclaimed. The ahjumma chuckled and led them to their usual table and said, "Sure. Sure, now that I know Bom's order, what about you Seunghyun? Dara? And Jiyongie?" 

"I want your egg rolls, kimbap and kimchi, ahjumma!" Seunghyun exclaimed, while Dara and Jiyong just said, "We'll just share with Seunghyun." The ahjumma laughed and nodded. 

"Arasso, I'll be back, okay?"' The four nodded and patiently waited. 

Seunghyun heard her grunt and immediately ran to her. "Jenny, are you okay?!" Jenny didn't even hear him, she just clutched onto her head and tried to surpress the pain she was feeling.  Soon enough, she fell to the floor and everything was black. 

Seunghyun's eyes widened, he crouched down and took Jenny in his arms and exclaimed, "Ahjumma! Ahjumma!" 

Suddenly, the old lady from Jenny's flash back emerged and gasped, "Omo! What happened?" 

"Is there a hospital nearby?!" Seunghyun asked in panic. The ahjumma nodded and said, "There is, just around the corner when you turn left." Seunghyun nodded and immediately rushed out of the restaurant. He unlocked his car and threw Jenny at the back of the car and rushed to the driver's side. He started the engine and drove to the hospital. Minutes after, they finally reached the hospital. 

He opened his door and rushed to Jenny and carried her in his arms. He ran to the emergency room and a nurse immediately approached them. She was shocked to see Seunghyun, obviously, but Seunghyun snapped her in her trance. "Stop staring and tend my friend will you?!" 

The nurse got startled and she immediately nodded and led him towards an empty bed, he laid Jenny down and the nurse immediately checked her pulse and her eyes. "Doctor! We've got a seizure patient here." 

Seunghyun stayed on the side and observed them do their work. The doctor checked Jenny and said, "She's okay, but was the patient involved in some kind of accident?" The doctor asked Seunghyun. Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows and said, "Uh, I don't actually know..." The doctor pursed his lips and said, "Well, she fainted, I don't know the reason why but I think this might be connected to her scar on the back of her head." 

Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows and muttered, "Scar? On the back of her head?" The doctor nodded and tilted Jenny on the side and took out strands of hair that covered the scar and pointed it at Seunghyun. Seunghyun, on the other hand, was surprised. "I... I.. don't really know... I just met her recently." The doctor sighed and said, "Well, do you know any of her family?" Seunghyun shook his head but he remembered that time where they met at the hospital. 

He remembered that Jenny mentioned her sister, "I think she has a sister." The doctor nodded and checked if Jenny's phone was inside her pocket and luckily it was. "We'll try to get a hold of her, unless you want to talk to her sister instead?" Seunghyun nodded and said, "I'll give her sister a call instead. Thank you doc." The doctor nodded and smiled. 

"Well then. Just call me if she picks up and I'll explain if she has questions." With that, Seunghyun bowed to the doctor and searched Jenny's contact list. Oddly enough, all her contacts were for work, but there were no other family members. He shrugged and finally found her sister's number, which was under the name of 'Twin Santoki'. He could at least give it a try. 

He called it and waited for her to answer. After a few rings, someone finally answered. "Yoboseyo?" A soft yet angelic voice answered. Seunghyun smiled and said, "Yoboseyo? Is this Jenny's sister?" 

"Uhh, yes? Who is this?" 

"Oh, uhm... I'm Jenny's..." he didn't really know what he would call himself, but he cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter