Chapter 17

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I was currently facing the two people I wanted to see the least and here I am, about to tell them the truth as to why I had to hide Bom's identity and the reason why my family and I went to America. It's hard to tell them the truth when I know I need to explain every single detail about the truth. I knew they were itching to ask me things, but they just can't, probably because I was staring them down. 

I sighed heavily as I massaged my forehead, contemplating whether telling them the truth is a good idea. I knew Bom and Seunghyun had some kind of a special relationship and telling him the truth would crush his heart and at the same time confuse him. 

"So... why did you bring us here?" Jiyong asked to break the uncomfortable silence. I looked at Seunghyun and Jiyong and then sighed. "First of all... Seunghyun-shi, why are you here and how do you know my sister?" I asked, totally lost as to how and why Bom knew Seunghyun. Seunghyun shrugged and said, "We work together. She's the photographer in charge for my latest pictorial at Vogue." Hearing this... it makes my head spin. 

Seeing how fate is playing games with us four is making me go crazy. The more I avoid them, the more they come to us. What the hell is this? Seriously... I just want a peaceful life for my sister and I, why is this happening? 

I looked at the both of them and said, "Then both of you must be wondering if that's Bom, right?" They both nodded, especially Seunghyun, but before I could speak, Seunghyun beat me to it. 

"Why doesn't she remember me? Why doesn't she know that I'm her childhood best friend? And why do people call her Jenny not Bom?" Seunghyun asked and I wasn't surprised. I looked at Seunghyun and said, "I'll tell you, don't worry, but can we go somewhere else where she won't be able to hear us? Well, actually, I can't leave her here right now. I'll tell you some other time." 

Seunghyun sighed and nodded, "Okay. Just tell Ji and I'll come." I nodded and looked at Jiyong and glared at him, "And you, who told you to come all the way over here?" Jiyong shrugged and said, "Because you're mad at me." 

I rolled my eyes and said, "And why does that matter to you?" 

"Because he loves you." Seunghyun retorted which caught me off guard. 

I felt my face flush and I immediately hid my face. I cleared my throat and said, "Uhhh, you can stay for dinner if you want..." I immediately walked away and entered the house, leaving the two outside. 

I sighed heavily and repeated the words of Seunghyun in ny head. 

"He still loves me?" I muttered, but I immediately shook that thought off and went straight to the kitchen. 

~•~•~•~

Jenny was currently inside her room, lying down on her bed as she thought about what she and her sister argued about. She groaned and sat up from her bed and scratched her head. 

"Aish, I shouldn't have let him in." She muttered 

Dara dragged Jenny inside Jenny's room and slammed the door shut. Dara looked at Jenny with a serious gaze, while Jenny was just confused. "Ya, why did you drag me all the way up to here?" Jenny exclaimed. 

Dara sighed heavily and asked, "Who's that man? And why is he here? Especially, why the is he on top of you?!" Jenny blinked in surprise due to her sister's outburst. Everyone knows that Dara never swears. She gulped and fiddled with herfingers, "Erm, he's Seunghyun... I work with him." Dara furrowed her eyebrows at the realization. 

"Seunghyun?" She muttered and Jenny nodded, "But don't worry! We're not in some kind of a relationship. We're just colleagues, that's all. And he just came over to annoy me. I don't exactly know why he cam, but he was already on the way when he notified me, so I had no choice." Dara sighed and nodded. 

"Okay, I understand. Just don't... repeat it, okay? You just can't trust anyone that easily, okay?" Dara warned her sister and Jenny noddes vigorously like a child. Dara smiled weakly and nodded. 

"Okay then. I'll go diwn and tell the boys to stay until dinner, and you... just clean up and go down when you're ready." Dara stated and immediately turned away, leaving Jenny in disbelief. 

She sighed and stood up from her bed and decided to take a shower. Once she was done taking a shower, she covered herself with her robe and wrapped her towel around her head. She went out of the bathroom and went straight to her closet and wore her comfortable clothes. Once she wore her clothes, she dried her hair with her towel and combed it. She didn't even bothered to dry it with a blow dryer because she's just at home. 

Once she was all set, she headed out of her room and walked down the stairs to see two unfamiliar figrues sitting down the couch while she could see clicking and clacking down at the kitchen. 

Jenny sighed as she totally forgot that the two men sitting down by the couch are there to join them for dinner. She pouted briefly and immediately went to the living room to entertain them since she k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter