Chapter 5

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

"Jenny-shi, would you like to eat dinner with me?" Seunghyun asked awkwardly while Jenny was currently looking over Seunghyun's photoshoot pictures. Jenny looked at Seunghyun, as if confirming whether he was joking or not. "Are you kidding me?" Jenny asked in disbelief. Seunghyun frowned and said, "No."

Jenny sighed and said, "If I said yes, have you ever thought about going out looking like that?" Jenny eyed him from head to toe, while Seunghyun looked at his attire and found nothing bad about it. 

"Wae? Does it look bad?" Jenny sighed and shook her head. 

"Ani, it looks too good that you're going to draw attention from your fans, stupid." Jenny said in a know-it-all voice. Once Seunghyun realized her point, he immediately made an 'o' shape with his mouth, forgetting what his occupation was for a moment. 

"Mianhe... I didn't really think about that. It slipped off my mind for a second." Seunghyun said as he scratched the back of his head. Jenny chuckled and shook her head, "Do you want to order take out then?" Jenny asked as she held out her phone. Seunghyun chuckled and said, "Arasso, I think that's a better idea." Jenny nodded.

"Ahh, right... I don't know who to call." Jenny said as she bit her lip. Seunghyun looked at her and shrugged, "I don't know who to call either. Ah! I know a safe place that we can go to." Jenny raised her eyebrows and sarcastically said, "It's not a five star restaurant, isn't it?" Seunghyun rolled his eyes and said, "Just because I'm an actor doesn't mean I always go to five star restaurants... I also go to normal ones, you know." 

Jenny chuckled and said, "And by normal, what do you mean?" Seunghyun looked at her and sighed, "You'll see... Now, come on." Jenny nodded and immediately stood up to gather her things and place her camera inside its bag. She checked the surroundings and smiled, "Let's go." 

They both walked in silence towards the parking lot, and Jenny was surprised because Seunghyun brought out a car key. "Wait, we're not going with your manager?" Seunghyun looked at her and raised his eyebrows, "And why would we come with my manager?" Jenny shrugged and said, "Well, isn't that safer? And besides, isn't your manager supposed to be always with you?" 

Seunghyun smirked and said, "I gave him a day off." 

Jenny scoffed and crossed her arms, "Huh, then it must be his lucky day." 

"YA!"

~•~•~•~

"Dr. Park, are you sure you don't want to go on a dinner with me?" Jiyong asked for the nth time as he followed Dara around the hospital, even inside a patient's room. Dara would just aimlessly ignore him and act like he's not there, but there are times that she just wants to kick his shin to stop. Dara glanced at her wrist watch and realized that it was already 8 PM. 

"I wonder if Jenny's home?" She thought as she walked towards her office with Jiyong in tow. 

"Dr. Park. Dr. Park. Dr. Park." Jiyong endlessly called her, purposely calling her name to annoy her. Dara shut her eyes and stopped walking, she turned around and glared at Jiyong. "Mr. Kwon, I believe I don't have any business with you anymore. Isn't it enough following me around the whole damn day? I know I'm not in the position to say this, but will you just leave me alone and give me space?" 

Dara wasn't really the type of person to get annoyed easily, but when she gets annoyed, get ready to run for your dear life. However, her anger didn't affect Jiyong at all. It just caused him to smirk, showing her his success of getting her attention. "Finally. I got your attention." Dara groaned and just rolled her eyes. She turned around and continued to walk towards her office when Jiyong walked by her side. 

Dara glanced at her side and thought, "Why the hell is he following me? What exactly does he want?" Though she badly wanted to ask, it was the least she wants to know, so she decided to leave it and let him follow her around. When they have finally reached her office door, she glanced at Jiyong and then opened her door, however, even if she expected Jiyong to follow her inside, he didn't.

He just stayed outside her office and leaned on the wall beside her door. Dara furrowed her eyebrows and then immediately brushed it off before muttering, "It's good that he knows what private space means." She looked around and saw a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter