Chapter 37

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Bom raised her eyebrows and couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle before shaking her head in disbelief. "Oh yeah? Well, you're acting as if I stole your first kiss or something. Are you sure it wasn't your first?" 

"Ani! Definitely not!" Seunghyun whined at the other line. 

Bom chuckled and sat down on the bed and reached for the towel as she continued to dry her hair whilst talking to the childish alien. "Yeah okay, like I believe you," Bom teased. Seunghyun huffed and muttered, "I thought you retained all your memories back? Why can't you remember who my first kiss was?" 

Bom raised her eyebrows and stopped what she was doing and asked, "Why would I want to know who your first ki-" suddenly, it hit her. She gasped and suddenly turned bright red. She closed her eyes and muttered, "Aish." She made a face at her phone and exclaimed, "I'm hanging up!" 

Without further ado, she hung up and threw her phone on the bed. 

Biting her lips, she looked down and felt shy all of a sudden. 

Her eyes widened and exclaimed, "Omo omo. Park Bom, are you blushing?!" She turned away and grabbed her towel and rushed to the bathroom, slamming her bathroom door while muttering incoherent words under her breath. 

Meanwhile, Seunghyun stared at his phone, dumbfounded. He let out a scoff before shaking his head and chuckled. He smiled and sighed before standing up from his bed and remembered his first kiss when he was still young.

Young Bom cried as she sat down by the big couch and watched as Seunghyun the lollipop. 

Seunghyun looked at Bom and saw how sad she looked. Seunghyun pouted and walked towards Bom and tilted his head on the side, "Noona, why are you crying?" Bom sniffled and looked at Seunghyun, "I want a lollipop but there's no more!" Seunghyun blinked and took his lollipop out of his mouth. 

He offered it to Bom, but she strongly rejected it by shaking her head. 

"No! I want a new one!"

Seunghyun frowned and panicked, "Noona, but you said there's no more!" 

Bom's mouth quivered and suddenly started to bawl again. 

It was as if she was the youngest one out of the two, but in real honesty, she was the older one. Seunghyun looked around and bit his lip. "Noona! Just wait here okay?" Bom didn't respond and continued to cry over the lollipop while Seunghyun ran to his father's study. 

He knocked on the door and without waiting for his father's reply, he barged in. 

"Appa!" Little Seunghyun exclaimed as he ran to his father's desk. 

Mr. Choi looked at his son and smiled, "Son, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be playing with Bommie?" Seunghyun bit his lip and pointed at the lollipop in his mouth, "Appa! Can you buy Bom noona a lollipop?! She's crying because there's no more!" 

Mr. Choi blinked at his son and let out a huge chuckle. 

He nodded his head and said, "Of course, of course. I'll let Butler Gong know, arasso?" 

Seunghyun smiled and nodded. He ran out of his father's study and then rushed to Bom's side who was still crying her eyes out for lollipop. Seunghyun showed her his toothy smile and said, "Noona! Appa said he's going to buy you lollipop, so don't cry anymore!" 

Bom looked at Seunghyun and eventually, she stopped crying. 

She wiped her tears off and hiccupped, "Really?" 

Seunghyun grinned and sat down beside his Bom noona on the couch before nodding his head. "Of course! He's going to buy you all the lollipop in the world because I said so!" Bom grinend from ear to ear and immediately grabbed Seunghyun's cheeks and kissed him on the lips.

Seunghyun's eyes widened when Bom pulled away. 

Bom looked at him and smiled. She got off the couch and danced around due to her happiness. Seunghyun's cheeks turned red as he thought about his first kiss with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter