Chapter 16

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Back at the house, I had a lot to say to her, but now that I'm in front of her, I have no idea what to say. We were currently seated right across from each other inside her office, we stayed silent for the rest of our trip here, and even stayed silent when we were seated. The only words she said were, "Take a seat" or "Coffee?". Honestly, I feel like she's uncomfortable around me, but I just can't help but to be near her. I'm pretty sure she's that Dara noona and I'm pretty sure the woman sitting right in front of me is my first love, and my first girlfriend. She partly admitted already anyway. 

"Did you receive the package?" I asked, hiding my expression with my infamous poker face. 

Dara noona looked away and sighed, but nodded. "I did." I studied her expression and it seems like she's trying to hide it. "Did you also read my letter?" I asked, and she nodded but she was still bowing her head. I pursed my lips and told her to look up, and she hesitated before doing so. 

I looked at her in the eye intently and said, "I'll get them when I think everything's back into place." Dara sighed and shook her head, "Look, Mr. Kwon, I don't know what you're trying to do, but I don't think it's healthy for you to think that you know me. You don't. You just know my name, my age, my workplace, and my attitude. I'm sorry, but I think you'd have to take these because I don't know what you were talking about." What? She doesn't know what I'm talking about? 

I'm so sure she's Dara noona, and I know she's just hiding that. I looked at her with a heavy gaze and it's so obvious that she's avoiding it. 

"Look at me in the eye and tell me you're not that Sandara Park, because I'm pretty sure you have already admitted that you are the Sandara Park I'm looking for when we talked on the phone." I stated and she sighed and massaged her temples. 

"What makes you think I wasn't lying, Mr. Kwon?" She asked me and I just scoffed and said, "I'm not stupid, Dr. Park. I know when people are lying to me or not, I am in fact in the business industry. People lie in my industry all the time." She sighed and closed her eyes. 

"The point is... I already told you to forget about me, why are you doing this? Making both of us rememeber... the past?" That was it. She finally admitted that she is in fact, my noona. 

~•~•~•~

"Ya, aren't you going home? You've been here for what... five hours?" Jenny retorted as I flipped through the channels of their television. Honestly, I don't really feel like going home since she's really fun to tease. I don't know why I like annoying her, but mainly because she reminds me so much about Bom. 

Bom. 

I miss her so damn much that I could die. I don't know where she is, but the woman shouting at me right now looks like her, acts like her, and talks like her. I even found a picture of myself inside her damn office! Why would it be there if she's not Bom? If she's Bom, they can't she remember me? If she's Bom... then why doesn't she know me? 

I shut the television off and lied down on the couch which caused Jenny to smack me with a pillow. "Ya! Get up!" She exclaimed, making me groan. 

"No." I said firmly. 

She rolled her eyes and said, "Choi Seunghyun." 

I shook my head and closed my eyes and still said, "No." 

She sighed heavily and said, "I swear I'm going to kick you out." I smirked and said, "Then kick me out." 

Well, five minutes later, she started to kick me. On my shin! This woman is so unbelievable. "Ahh! Ahh! Noona! That hurts! Ah, YA!" I exclaimed as I tried my beat to avoid her kicks but her kicks hurted so much and she had a fast reflex. 

"I told you I'm going to kick you out didn't I? Don't tell me I didn't warn you!" She exclaimed as she continued to kick my shins. I rolled my eyes and said, "Well I didn't know you literally meant it!" 

She sighed and said, "Okay, you know what? I'll just let my sister kick you out. She's not ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter