Chapter 13

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"JIYONG?!" Dara exclaimed, shocked to find out that Jiyong called her. Dara who froze, heard Jiyong chuckling. "What the hell?! Why do you have my number? How did you get it?" Jiyong just continued to chuckle until he heard Dara say, "I'm hanging up." 

Jiyong immediately jerked up from his seat and cleared his throat, "Uhm, ya! Don't hang up!" Dara sighed and said, "Ok, fine... but why did you call?" Jiyong smiled and said, "I just wanted to find out if this was really your number." This made Dara scoff in disbelief. 

"Seriously? Where did you even get my number?" Dara asked. 

Jiyong smirked and said, "Oh, you know... from your assistant." 

Jiyong and Dara were sitting across from each other at the restaurant that they usually went to when they were young, eating the food that the ahjumma gave them. They both sat quietly as they ate the food, not even peeping a single word from their mouth. Dara, who was almost finished her food decided to go to the washroom because she seemed awkward. 

She glanced up at Jiyong and cleared , "Uhm, I'm just going to the washroom quickly." Jiyong looked at Dara and nodded. 

"Arasso." Jiyong said, watching Dara as she got up from her chair. When Dara was not in sight anymore, Jiyong resumed in eating, but when he looked down at his food, he saw Dara's phone on the table. He looked at the washroom door and grinned. He took Dara's phone and immediately used it to call his phone. 

He made a miss call and immediately saved her number to his phone. When he heard the washroom door open, he immediately placed her phone down and pretended to text someone, but he was just saving her number. He smiled at himself as he gave himself a good pat in the back. 

"What? She wouldn't give you my number... You're lying Jiyong. Where did you get my number?" Dara stated suspiciously. Jiyong chuckled and said, "You don't believe me noona? I'm telling you the truth, she gave it to me." Dara rolled her eyes, totally not believing what Jiyong was saying. She sighed and said, "Don't drag my assistant in this. WHERE. DID. YOU. GET. MY. NUMBER?" Emphasizing every word she was saying to make Jiyong get the message. 

Jiyong smiled at himself and said, "I'm telling you noona, she gave me your number." 

~•~•~•~

"Jenny? Jenny! Hello? Am I still talking to someone?"  Seunghyun said over the phone. He looked at his phone and raised his eyebrows. "She didn't hang up though..." He muttered, just then, he saw the time on his phone. He shook his head and chuckled. "No wonder..." He smiled and placed his phone back on his ears to listen, even if he wasn't listening to anything. 

He smiled as he suddenly heard Jenny snore. He laughed softly and thought, "You still snore huh?" He smiled as he reminsced the past. 

Seunghyun was just inside his room, doing his homework when Bom opened the door and yelled, "Seunghyunieee!" Seunghyun shot his head at Bom's way and chuckled. "Aigooo, you're so loud. Sit down and be quiet, I'm doigg my homework." Bom pouted and obliged. 

"Ya, Seunghyunie, what did you eat that you're doing your homework so suddenly, huh?" Bom teased as she buried herself in his bed. Seunghyun smiled, but his eyes never left his notebook. Bom just continued to stare at him, and suddenly, her eyelids were fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter