Chapter 12

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWELVE

Seunghyun mindlessly walked inside his house, not even minding the fact that Jiyong has been watching him ever since he entered his house. Jiyong was currently sitting down at the couch by the living room when he heard the door open. There, he saw Seunghyun, walking like a zombie, not even looking anywhere as he took off his shoes and walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. Jiyong raised his eyebrows and decided to talk. 

"What's on your mind, hyung?" Jiyong asked as he watched Seunghyun get startled. 

"HOLY !" Seunghyun exclaimed as he slammed the glass down, making the water spill on top of the counter island. He glared at Jiyong and yelled, "YA!" Jiyong smirked and stood up, walked towards Seunghyun and crossed his arms. "What are you thinking about that you didn't even notice I'm here?" Jiyong asked as he tilted his head, making sure Seunghyun is feeling pressured because he knew Seunghyun wouldn't be able to resist him. 

Seunghyun looked away and sighed. "I think I found..." Seunghyun stopped mid-way and closed his eyes. 

Jiyong raised his eyebrows and asked, "Found what?" 

Seunghyun looked at Jiyong seriously and said, "I think I found Bom, Ji." Jiyong's eyes immediately widened. He looked at his hyung, extremely shocked, "REALLY?!" Seunghyun nodded and sighed, "Yeah..." Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "But if you found Bom noona, why do you look so sad?" Seunghyun looked at his dongsaeng. 

 

 

 

"Because I don't think she remembers me at all, Ji." 

~•~•~•~

Dara walked aimlessly at their living room while Jenny looked at her twin sister. She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. She smirked and said, "Why are you walking like a zombie?" Jenny asked, making Dara startled. Dara looked up and smiled at her sister. 

"Oh, Jenny-ah. Mianhe if I wasn't able to come home last night." Dara apologized. Jenny chuckled and shook her head, "I don't mind. You're a big girl already. Unnie doesn't need to know what you've been up to." Jenny winked at Dara, while Dara looked at Jenny cluelessly. 

Suddenly, Dara realized what Jenny meant. She shot her head towards Jenny with her widened eyes, "YAA! I didn't do anything!" Jenny laughed and shook her head. 

"I didn't mean that, my erted twin." Jenny snorted, making Dara glare at her. Jenny just smiled at her and said, "So, to make things clear, what did you exactly do last night?" Dara bit her lip and looked away. "I.. I... was just too busy. I had a lot of paperwork to do, so I couldn't go home until the morning." Jenny nodded and eyed her sister, not convinced. 

"Are you sure? It seems like you did something else..." Jenny teased, but she just recieved a glare from Dara. Jenny laughed and shook her head, "Okay, okay. I was just joking. Go to bed now, you look beat." Dara smiled weakly at Jenny and nodded. "How about you? Aren't you going to sleep?" 

Jenny smiled and shook her head, "I'm going to compile my interviews and construct them. I have piles of work." Dara chuckled and nodded, "Arasso. Sleep later, okay?" Jenny nodded and smiled. 

"I will. Go on ahead." Jenny insisted. 

Dara nodded and walked away, while Jenny eyed her sister's back and wondered what dara was hiding from her. 

"You're definitely hiding something from me Dara." She thought. 

She sighed and went back to her work. As she was doing her work, she remembered Seunghyun looking at one of her framed pictures inside her office.

The picture of the teenage Seunghyun. 

Jenny sighed and wondered why Seunghyun looked so intrigued by that photo. "Why was he so interested in that photo? It was just a guy..." She muttered, and then shrugged. Her mind not even crossing about the identity of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter