Chapter 10

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

"Mmmmm." Dara stretched her arms out. She opened her eyes and wondered how she was in her office, just then, she remembered what happened last night. Her face darkened. She immediately stood up and realized that someone might have brought her here, but she couldn't pin point who it was. She kept on replaying the voice of her saviour again and again, but she just couldn't figure it out, not until she saw a note on top of her desk. 

She furrowed her eyebrows as she picked it up and read it. 

Dr. Park, I know you didn't want me to see you in a vulnerable state like last night, but I'm sorry. If I wasn't there, you would have been... touched by that bastard. I hope you're okay. Have a great day. :) 

Jiyong

For some reason, this small note made Dara smile. She sighed softly as she placed the note inside her desk drawer. She looked around her office and saw her purse by her swivel chair. She took it and decided to leave and freshen up for the day. She sighed heavily, knowing she could bump into Donghae anytime soon, but she shrugged it off. 

She made her way towards the door and opened it. She saw her assistant walking towards her with a smile, "Oh! Dr. Park! Good morning." Yuri greeted. Dara, on the other hand, smiled slightly and bowed, "I'll be back later this afternoon, please take care of my patients for me, neh?" Yuri furrowed her eyebrows and nodded, "Sure, Dr. Park, but is there something wrong? Your eyes... it's bloodshot and you look pale." 

Dara shook her head and smiled reassuringly. "Ani, there's nothing wrong. I'm fine, don't worry. I'll be back soon, okay?" Yuri nodded, still not convinced. Dara was about to walk away when she stopped Yuri, "Oh, and Nurse Yuri? Please don't let anyone inside my office, you can go, but don't let anyone in, you got me?" Yuri nodded and smiled.

"Of course, Dr. Park." Yuri smiled, with that, Dara nodded and left the hospital and went home. 

~•~•~•~

"Okay, shall we start?" Jenny asked as she held her pen while holding a notebook on her other hand. Seunghyun nodded as he crossed his legs and arms. "Go ahead. Ask away." Jenny nodded and read her questions. "Hmmm, first of all, I want to ask basic questions since this is your biography. Though it will be presented in a magazine only, I still want it to be in the formal biography format." Seunghyun nodded in agreement. 

Jenny pursed her lips and asked, "Your real name is Choi Seunghyun, right?" Seunghyun nodded, Jenny nodded and continued to ask, "And you were born November 4, 1987?" Seunghyun nodded and smiled. "Yes ma'm." Jenny rolled her eyes and said, "And your family? Brothers? Sisters?" 

Seunghyun chuckled and said, "I feel like you're here for an interrogation." Jenny sighed and said, "Mianhe, it's my first time interviewing someone." Seunghyun chuckled and said, "It's okay, you're doing great. Don't worry, I'll guide you." Jenny gave him a small smile and nodded. 

She looked at her notebook and cleared , "Okay, let's start with the family background. Tell me any family relationships, broken family or not. Siblings." Seunghyun nodded and said, "My family is nuclear, it's a whole family. We're not a broken one, and I have an older sister, her name is Choi Hye Yoon." Jenny nodded as she wrote what Seunghyun said. 

"What about your childhood? Did you start having interest in acting when you were a kid?" Jenny asked as she looked at Seunghyun, kind of anticipating his answer. Seunghyun pursed his lips and said, "Hmmm, I won't say acting was my first choice, but I did consider it." Jenny nodded and asked, "If acting wasn't your first choice, then what was?" Seunghyun smiled at the thought of it, "I actually wanted to be a rapper." 

Jenny was taken a back. "A rapper?" She asked and Seunghyun nodded with a grin on his face. Jenny realized that rapping was Seunghyun's passion and dream. "Then, I can assume that you've done rapping activities before?" Seunghyun nodded and said, "I did, with my best friend." Jenny nodded and said, "And who is this best friend of yours?" 

"His name is Kwon Jiyong, also known as the heir of Kwon Enterprises. You might not know him since you're from America." Seunghyun said, and Jenny shook her head, "I've heard about him."' Seunghyun smiled and nodded. "So, how did you and Jiyong-shi turn to take a liking in rapping?" 

Seunghyun chuckled and said, "Well, when we were kids, we were already involved in underground rapping. We were called GDTOP, but GD also had a collab with our other friend, Youngbae, who is by the way a singer. Anyway, out of the three of us, only Youngbae was the one who pursued a singing career, while I pursued acting. I actually tried a singing career, but I decided not to since acting intrigued me." Jenny nodded as she continued to write down on her notebook.

"Do you still continue your rapping?" Jenny asked curiously. Seunghyun nodded and said, "I still do, for fun though and whenever my friends are available to record." Jenny raised an eyebrow, "Friends? Are these only Jiyong and Youngbae? Or are there other guys too?" Seunghyun chuckled and said, "There are two more guys. Seungri and Daesung. Seungri's family owns several hotel chains, while Daesung's family owns several clubs and bars." Jenny nodded in interest. "I see that you have quite an elite group of friends." Jenny commented and Seungyun just smirked. 

"I do, but they don't act like ones... well except for Jiyong and Seungri." Seunghyun said, while Jenny just laughed. "Are you one of them?" She asked. Seunghyun shrugged and said, "I don't think so, but I could careless if people think I am." Jenny smiled and nodded. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter