Chapter 3

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

Jenny was sitting by the dining area when her phone rang. She looked at her phone and raised her eyebrows. Her twin eyed her and said, "Why aren't you answering it?" Jenny shrugged and said, "It's an unknown number." Dara rolled her eyes and took her sister's phone and answered it for her. "Yoboseyo?" 

"No, this isn't Park Jenny, but this is her twin sister, Park Sandara." 

"Neh... Oh, okay. Tomorrow? By 2 PM?" 

"Arasso, thank you."

"Bye." Dara hung up and placed Jenny's phone on the table and looked at her sister, "Tomorrow, Vogue Korea, Gangnam, 2 PM. Bring your camera." Jenny pouted and said, "Starting my work already?" Dara shrugged and said, "Well, a life of a photographer is just like an artist, Jenny." Jenny raised her eyebrows and argued, "No, it's not. I live peacefully without fame, they live roughly with fame. There's a difference, dongsaeng-ah." 

Dara sighed and rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say." 

Jenny just looked at her phone and sighed, "Well, I guess lurking through Seoul is off the list for tomorrow then." With that, she took her phone and walked up to her room. She washed up and then fell asleep as she felt tired due to jetlag. 

Morning came, and Jenny was immediately woken up by her early riser sister. Jenny opened one of her eyes and saw her sister by her side. She covered her face with one of her pillows and groaned, "Five more minutes, Dara." Dara rolled her eyes and smacked her sister's . "Get up, you lazy . It's 10 AM already, I'll give you a ride there since my shift starts at 3 PM." Jenny groaned again, still staying in bed. 

"Jenny, don't make me tickle you." Dara threatened and Jenny immediately bolted out of the bed and ran away to the bathroom. Dara chuckled and shook her head. 

While Jenny was taking a shower, Dara was at the kitchen cooking breakfast for her and her sister. While doing so, Jenny finished taking a shower and went to her messy closet that's full with boxes and suitcases. She sighed and knelt down on the carpet as she practically threw every inch of her clothes until she found a decent attire to wear today. 

"Hmm, this would do, right? I mean, I'm just a photographer, who would give a damn about what I wear?" She muttered as she wore her 'Boom' crew neck shirt, a pair of mid washed ripped shorts, and a pair of red chuck taylors. She sighed in content and wore her excessive accessories and went down to the living room, bringing her camera bag with her. 

"Oh, what are you cooking?" Jenny smelt the delicious fragrance of Dara's golden food. She sat down on one of the seats in the dining table and placed her camera bag on top of the table. She ped it and slowly took her DSLR camera out. She took her lense cleaner and diligently tendered the lense of the camera. Once she was done, she checked if everything she needed was inside the camera bag. 

"Hmm, extra battery. Lenses. Lense cleaner. Mini Tripod." She mumbled as she slowly checked her neccessities. Once she was done, she neatly placed her camera back to its bag and placed it down on the chair next to hers. She anticipated for her sister's home made breakfast and watched her back as she cooked. After a few minutes, Dara was done and all she had to do was place the food on the plate. 

She took the plates and placed it in front of Jenny and to her side of the table. Jenny smiled and said, "It's been a while ever since I tried your cooking... it's always me cooking for myself or buy that convenient ramen that you've always loved." Dara chuckled and shook her head, "I don't believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter