Chapter 25

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"Ahhh! I'm so full." Jiyong complained as she threw his down on the bench along the streets. Dara shook her head and giggled as she sat down beside Jiyong, looking at him as he closed his eyes and continued to whine about his aching stomach. Dara shrugged and said, "You were the one who initiated to eat everything in here, not me. Therefore, it's your fault." With that, Jiyong stopped complaining and opened his eyes. 

He looked at his noona and rolled his eyes, "Aish, noona! Can't you be a little bit more caring? Aren't you a doctor? Why aren't you asking if I'm alright? Or what part of my stomach hurts?" As expected, Jiyong was still the same kid Dara met years ago. 

Dara scoffed and asked, "I am a doctor, but I don't think you're in that much pain, Jiyong. Stop over reacting, people are looking." Dara pointed out, into which Jiyong broke into a cute pout. Dara shook her head at Jiyong's childishness, however, she admits that she missed this. 

She missed how childish Jiyong was. 

She missed Jiyong's company. 

And she missed Jiyong in general. 

Nothing more to expect, Jiyong let out a long whine, "Ahhh, nooona! My stomach hurts!" 

Dara couldn't help but laugh at the way Jiyong was acting, "Aigoo. Arasso, which part does it hurt?" She asked, while Jiyong pointed to his upper abdomen. Dara shook her head and patted his upper abdomen and asked, "Is that alright now? You're okay? It doesn't hurt anymore?" She cooed as if she was talking to a five year old. 

Jiyong looked at Dara and shook his head, making Dara furrow her eyebrows, "YA! Stop over reacting will you?" Dara exclaimed. Jiyong shook his head and pointed to his cheeks, "Make me feel better, noona." He stated with full of aegyo — something that people hasn't seen before, only Dara. 

Dara sighed heavily and muttered, "What now?" 

Jiyong pointed to his cheeks again and shook Dara's legs, "Noona, ppali!" 

Dara closed her eyes, now realizing what Jiyong wanted her to do. She shook her head and decided to give in, "Fine. Just this one time, Kwon Jiyong!" She inched closer to Jiyong's cheeks and closed her eyes. When she leaned closer than before, she wondered why his skin felt different. She opened her eyes slowly and her eyes immediately widened. 

She pulled away and covered her lips with , "Y-YA!" She exclaimed, while Jiyong was chuckling to himself, a huge grin plastered on his face. 

"Now that is what makes me feel better." Jiyong stated and winked at Dara. 

Dara scoffed in disbelief, not believing Jiyong at all. "That was foul! How could you turn your heard without me knowing?! I only agreed to kiss your cheek, Jiyong! Not your lips!" Jiyong shrugged, still grinning at his noona. He stood up and placed his hands inside his pocket and looked down at Dara. 

"Shall we go? I'm full of energy again!" Jiyong teased. 

Dara blushed, her cheeks shading from light pink to crimson red, "Aish, you're so unfair!" She muttered shyly. 

~•~•~•~

"Jenny noona! Nooona!" Seunghyun exclaimed as he followed Jenny with his car, driving slowly by the side, shouting her name continuously but he was fully ignored by the older woman. Jenny kept her ears closed for Seunghyun's calls as she walked with crossed arms by the sidewalk. 

"This stupid jerk." She muttered as she continued to walk, completely ignoring the helpless Seunghyun. 

"How can he be so ignorant? Playing those kinds of prank! I mean... that was a really great opportunity, but thanks to that big jerk, my dreams are shattered!" She spat angrily and came to a halt to stomp furiously on the concrete floor. She let out a loud groan, showing her utter annoyance to Seunghyun. 

Hearing his continuous calls, she looked at Seunghyun just by her side, watching her with pleading eyes. She glared at him and exclaimed, "Didn't I tell you not to follow me! Are you that deaf? Or are you just plain stupid?! Aish!" Seunghyun could only sigh. Honestly, he didn't really expect Jenny to be this furious. 

He thought she'd even appreciate his efforts just to meet her, despite their horrible encounter the day before. 

He turned off the engine of his car and got out, walking to Jenny. His hands were ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter