Chapter 34

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

"Hyung! Stop!" Seungri exclaimed as he tried to get a hold of Jiyong who was out of control inside the club they always go at. "Let go of me!" Jiyong shouted, making his other friends look at him in dismay. This was the first time they had seen Jiyong this devastated, although they did not know why, they knew it must be something involving his evil mother. 

"Hyung, please. Let's get you home." Seungri pleaded as he held his hyung's arms down, trying to make him sit down on the couch. 

However, Jiyong shook his head profusely and downed another whiskey. He slammed the shot glass onto the glass table and poured himself another glass, but Seungri managed to snatch away the almost-empty whiskey bottle. "No hyung! You're not drinking anymore! Can't you see you're already a mess?!" He exclaimed, now getting frustrated with Jiyong's careless actions. 

"No! I'm not going home! I don't want to see that old hag!" Jiyong screamed, now confirming his friend's thoughts. 

Seunghyun, who got called by Daesung, rushed to Jiyong's side and asked what happened to him. All his friends sighed, shaking their head in pity. They had always known Jiyong as the strongest out of the five best friends, but he just reached the limit. He had to let it all out, otherwise he'd go ballistic. 

"I think something happened with him and his mother." Seungri answered, still trying to restrain Jiyong. 

Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows and helped Seungri restrain Jiyong down wordlessly. Once Jiyong had succumbed to Seungri's and Seunghyun's strong hold, Jiyong collapsed onto Seunghyun's arms. Seungri sighed in relief, "Finally!" However, Seunghyun had a bad feeling about Jiyong's situation. 

Seunghyun looked at his other friends, seeing them relieved that Jiyong had finally calmed down. 

"I'll take him home with me." Seunghyun stated out loud, grabbing onto Jiyong firmly. 

Seungri and the other nodded, "Do you need help getting him inside your car, hyung?" Seungri asked in concern, but Seunghyun smiled at the younger and shook his head. "Nahh, I'm good. He's stick thin anyway." Seunghyun countered, grabbing a hold of his good old friend before carefully dashing down the club full of people. 

Their group of friends shook their heads as they watched Jiyong getting dragged away by Seunghyun. 

"I wonder what his mother did this time?" One of their friends, Soohyuk, muttered in utter concern towards their good friend. Seungri shrugged his shoulders and sighed heavily, definitely worried about his closest hyung. "Whatever it is, I just hope he won't be too stubborn about it..." Seungri responded back, their other friends agreed back by nodding their heads. 

Meanwhile, Seunghyun plopped Jiyong down at the back seat of his car and slammed the passenger door shut. Running over to the driver's side, he slid inside and turned the engine on. He looked back at his drunken friend and shook his head in disappointment. He pulled away from the packed parking lot of the club and drove off to his condo. 

When he arrived, he parked temporarily in front of the entrance and asked the guard to park his car instead. The guard complied and went on to park his car while he pulled Jiyong away to the elevator. He waited for the lift to come and then went inside once it opened, dragging the drunken Jiyong inside, he groaned at how heavy Jiyong was. "Aish, what the hell do you eat, you stick thin drunky." Jiyong just let out a small murmur, not responding anymore after that.

Waiting for a few seconds, they have already arrived at Seunghyun's floor. Again, he dragged Jiyong out of the elevator and slowly walked to his front door. He sighed heavily as he punched in his house code and felt almost relieved when he heard the door open. 

He opened it wide enough for him and Jiyong to get into, dragging him inside. He hurried to the living room and threw Jiyong rather harshly to the couch. He heaved a deep sigh and groaned in pain as he stretched his arms and shoulders. He looked down at the younger and glared at him for no reason, "I don't know how many more times I'm going to save you, Ji." He muttered, walking away, letting Jiyong sleep. 

~•~•~•~

Bom anxiously bit on her nails as she sat on the waiting area outside the emergency room, while Dara paced back and forth, not getting the vibe that they are going to get good results. She sighed heavily before coming to a halt and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter