Chapter 1

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

"Ahhh, it's good to be back, huh?" Jenny muttered as she breathed in the South Korean air. She smiled brightly as she took pictures of the scenery of the airport with her DLSR camera. Suddenly, her phone rang, she took it out of her jean pocket and gasped as she had forgotten to call her twin sister. 

"Aish, she's going to kill me." Jenny muttered as she slowly placed her phone on her ears. "Jenny..." Her sister called her flatly. 

"Dara!!" She exclaimed happily as she tried to avoid her sister's bad mood. Jenny heard her sister sigh on the other end. She smiled and giggled. "Where are you? I've been waiting for you to call. It's been an hour of me waiting outside." 

Jenny looked around and spotted a familiar car and said, "Aigoo, is my dongsaeng mad again? Don't be mad at unnie. I'm out already, and besides, the scenery here is daebak!"

"Aigoo, are you taking pictures of the scenery again?" Dara asked her sister as Jenny saw that Dara's been looking for left and right. Jenny giggled and said, "Yeah, so cut me some slack!" 

She walked down the airport and carefully observed her sister as she sneaked up behind her, unfortunately, she bumped into someone accidentally and it caused her bracelet to drop, though she didn't notice. She just mumbled a sorry and the latter just walked away. She ignored it and  continued to walk towards her sister. 

"Dara-ah. What are you looking for?" Jenny asked mischievously. Dara furrowed her eyebrows and continued to look around. "I'm looking for you, babo." Jenny giggled. 

"Well, look further. I'm just there, I could see you." Jenny continued to fool around. 

"Aish, just tell me where you are." Dara said exasperatedly. Jenny smiled and said, "Tch, behind you!" Dara looked back and immediately ended the call. 

She smiled brightly and flung herself towards Jenny. Jenny opened her arms and hugged her twin tightly. "I missed you, B-Jenny!!" Dara exclaimed. 

Jenny giggled and patted her twin sister's back, "I know you did. Stop hugging me now because it's embarrassing." Dara rolled her eyes and flicked her sister's forehead. "Tsh, are you embarrassed because of me?" 

Jenny rubbed her forehead and pouted, "Ya! I'm older than you, how dare you!" Dara sighed and rolled her eyes, "Only for five minutes!!" Jenny rolled her eyes and said, "Still older than you!" 

Dara sighed and said, "Enough, you just arrived and we're fighting over who's older." Jenny smirked and stuck her tongue out. 

~•~•~•~

"Yeah, yeah! I'm going there soon, chill. I'm on my way there now." Seunghyun sighed as the person he was talking to hung up on him. 

"Aish, this guy. Always in a hurry." Seunghyun muttered as he shook his head. He looked forward and said, "Hyung, be faster, neh? Jiyong's been going crazy." His manager nodded as he sighed and leaned his head on the seat. 

"Jiyong, until when are you going to man up and face your problems?" He muttered tiredly as he shut his eyes. 

Suddenly, he remembered that he picked up a bracelet earlier. He didn't get to see it properly due to rushing. He placed his hands on his pocket, but suddenly thought that he wasn't going to see the person that dropped it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter