↪ Chapter 2 ↩

Touch Love

"And why am I doing here!? Waiting for his son!? I have better things to do than ... Aiish!" you sighed frustrated. You were waiting for that son of his outside his school. You check the time and wondered why hasn't he come out yet? You have been waited for 15 min but still no sight of him. You were about to drove off when you saw his figure, limping out from the alley. Your eyes widened. What the hell happened to him!?

 

Students began to gather around him. They didn't help him but instead laughed at him. You stopped the car in front of them, slammed the door shut loudly and slowly make your way out. All eyes were on you. The scene was just too horrible. Your inside was boiling with anger.

 

"Hands off him right now" you being a professional talks calmly. "Why? What is he to you? He deserves it! So what if he is rich!? His mum was the one who broke someone family apart! He doesn't deserve to be in this school!" one of the students kicked him.

 

"Ahh ... really?" you nods your head, pretending to think. "Then student? Do you deserve to be in this school?" you smiled sweetly at him.

 

"Look, Miss. You have no business here, so get the hell out from here before I will do something to you!" he cracks his knuckles. You laughed and everyone thought you went nuts. You tied your long hair and took off your sunglasses.

 

"In fact I do have business here. My business here is to take back my stupid little brother home! If you were to excuse me ..." you pushed them out of the way and they fall. "Get up, this instant!" you warned you brother. He just shook his head.

 

" GET.UP.RIGHT.NOW!" you emphasized each words. He wiped away the blood from his lips as he stood up slowly but someone kicked him away. "Aiish, stupid boys!" you kicked one of them in the stomach, the second in the face. The third one as you back flips him to the ground and the rest just back away. After you have done, you wiped your hands on their uniforms.

 

"What?! " you shout to the rest of the students watching. "Listen carefully! I can do a background check on you students anytime I want. I will make sure your family business will fall and never rise again, you got that!? I'm Do Jun Hee, will make my words come true if any of you touched my precious little brother Do Kyungsoo! Understand!?" you forewarned them and you turned to the students who abused Kyungsoo. "I will make sure your family business go down ~" you gave them a wicked smile and put your thumbs down.

 

You pulled Kyungsoo up and dragged him out from there. But still you heard hurtful and warm comments. Comments for all you want. I couldn't care less about your opinions anyway ...

 

"What!? I didn't know Kyungsoo noona is Jun Hee! I better be careful around Kyungsoo! I can't afford for my family business to go down!" "Woah, she is so pretty in person!" "But her personality !" "Isn't Do Jun Hee known as cold ruthless businesswoman!?" "Ayy, but she still cares for her brother!" "Kyungsoo is so fortunate to have a sister like that!"  

 

Meanwhile inside the car, it was an awkward silence. Kyungsoo knows you hate him and his mum. But still he still adores you for being fearless unlike him, timid. You didn't want to lecture him so you just drive home quietly. He was so restless during the ride. Your heart broke seeing he hurt everywhere. As soon as you reach the mansion, he went out quietly as possible as you park the car. Watching him limping, you stop the car and gave the keys to the butler. You walked beside him and his eyes widened. You love his eyes the most. It is too innocent and cute. As expected he inherits from his mum.

 

"I will give you a piggyback ride. Come on ..." you point to your back. He shook his head. "Noona, I know your back hurts from the earlier fight ..." he murmured. "Just shut up and hop on!" you were getting agitated. Aiish, this kid always cares for other but not himself. Stupid brother of mine!

 

---

 

"Why don't you stand up for yourself?" you interrogated him as you treat his wounds. You probably knew the answer. "Because what they say is true ..." as expected from him.

 

"Listen here, Do Kyungsoo. Don't think as your mum like that. She doesn't deserve it. You knew that didn't you. You knew your mum isn't that kind of woman. Believe in her. Those students ... they are merely jealous that's all. You are lucky to be born in this world and having parents who love you greatly. If you really want to blame someone, blame me. I'm the cause of the problem" you bandage his arms. You and your mum wasn't the one who broke the family apart. It was my mum. And I'm the victim. It disgusts me being her child.

 

"I'm done. Today dad and mum probably will be home late. I know you love cooking so much but for today just let the maids do the job. Your arms need a rest. And from tomorrow onwards, let me send you to school" you warned him as you shut the door.

 

"At least he has a complete family while I don't. Who am I to get angry at him? I'm to blame for ruining their family ..."

 


(A/N)

I'm back again with chapter 2 ^^

So how do you guys find the story ?

Comments, subscribe, okay ? Don't forget !

Ah ! Between i uploaded my poster, hehe ^^

It took me many days just to think of what to do with it >< How was it ?

I must be talking to much ><

PEACEOUT ✌

XOXO, skull candy ❤

19.09.13