↪ Chapter 4 ↩

Touch Love

You were about to head to home when someone grabbed your hands. You turned but to meet with an angry Kris. What does this kid wants anyway ...

 

"Cancel the marriage" he glared at you. You pushed him off and rubbed your wrists. "Ahhh, you are the most famous guy, Kris, the playboy. What do you want from me!?" you harshly remarks.

 

"Do I need to say it again? Cancel the marriage! You think I want to marry you?!" he spat angrily at you. Being a professional again, you calm yourself down. I really really do want to punch his face. Doesn't he know I'm older than him?! Doesn't he know what respect is?!  

 

"Listen here, Wu Yi Fan!" you huffed. "Is Kris not Yi Fan" you rolled your eyes. So picky!

 

"Whatever. Listen up Kris. What makes you think I want to? You don't have a choice anyway. For your information, this is all business purposes till your parents give me the shares of the Giant Mall. Till then I won't divorce you or neither do I want to cancel the marriage. I know you have bad reputation and I don't give a . If you give troubles, I won't be there to clear it. I'm not interested in kid's affair ~ Ahh, if you want it to end faster, simple. Persuade your parents. You do your part and I do mine. Both of us will benefits anyway" you pat his shoulder and walked away. All you care is money and nothing else matters.  Suddenly you stop, remembering something.

 

"Hey brat! Welcome to Korea ~!" you shouts and winked before walking away. I will make sure you won't make life hell for me!

 

"Hmm ... she is interesting~ Guess marrying her was not a bad choice after all!" he smirks.

 


(A/N)

Maybe you notice this chapter is shorter than usual. Sorry today i don't feel quite well.

So i hope you won't be mad at me ... ><

XOXO, skull_ candy ❤

27.09.13