↪ Chapter 32 ↩

Touch Love

“Divorce him, Jun Hee. I mean it right now!” your dad bellowed. Everyone in the room didn’t say anything and was watching your moves. You sighed for the umpteenth time today. So right now to be precise, every single one of them is here except for a certain someone.

 

“After that?” you raised an eyebrow, crossing your arms over your chest. DO’s mum was looking back and forth to you and her husband. Now the argument starts and it won’t stop anytime soon ...

 

“What do you mean after that?! Of course I want you to have nothing to do with him! I shouldn’t have agreed on this marriage. Even if he was my friend’s son, I didn’t expect him to be that low! I don’t care Jun Hee, I want you to divorce him and that’s final!” he glared at you, challenged you to say another word.  Being you the stubborn lady, you ignored your dad and turned towards DO’s mum.

 

“I’m glad that your condition isn’t any serious. You got me worried for a moment there. Don’t worry about me plus I’m doing well here. Last but not least, don’t worry too much about the news. I will deal with it sooner or later. I will visit you soon, okay?” you kiss her left hand and smile assuredly. You get up while grabbing your bag and head towards the door.

 

“Are you boys coming with me or not? Don’t tell me you want to stay here” you glowered at them. They hurriedly scattered about the room and all of them rushed towards the door at the same time making it packed. Fighting to get out, each one of them started to push one another. You winced at their loud voices making you have a massive headache.

 

“Cut it out boys!” you shoved each one of them and exited the room. Walking down the hallway aimlessly with so many things on your mind, someone quickly blocked your way. You stared at that person shoes for a while then travelled up his to meet up with his back. Before you could say anything ...

 

“What are you doing here, hyung?” you could sense venom in his voice. You pat his back to soothe his angry back. “Sehunnie, don’t be rude. Move so I can see him myself ...” you whispered to him but you’re not convinced yourself to look at him face to face. Sehun turned to look at you but squeezed his hands. He could only sigh and took a step back.

 

“Hyung! Kris hyung!” Tao run towards Kris and hugged him tightly. Kris hugged him back but his gazed were still on you. Everyone behind you just stopped and stared at the person in front of them, shocked. Apparently they didn’t expect him to be here. You already know that all of them were friends and met in China and have been acquainted ever since when they mentioned it to you during lunch. You wanted to ask for more details but stopped yourself from meddling into their affairs. It will not do me good anyway ...

 

Recovering from their shocked, they greeted him. He walked towards you but you took a step back, holding your hands up. “Let’s leave them alone now guys!” Suho who noticed the tensed atmosphere, clapped his hands and shooed the kids away. Some parts of you were glad but the other part of you cursed for leaving you alone with him. As Suho walked pass you, you mouthed to him ‘thank you’. He just smiled and brought the kids along with him. “Noona ...” DO whispered to you with sorrowful eyes as he turned his back before being dragged away by Baekhyun but you shook your head to assure him you’re going to be fine. When everyone is out of sight, you sighed loudly. You didn’t know you were holding your breath all along.

 

“Damn ... why am I stuck with you now?” you groaned tiredly, tying up your hair into a messy bun. He just kept quiet but his gazed on you were intense. So now he doesn’t want to talk but stared at me. What is this? A game of staring? You mentally grunt earning an amused look on his face. For a few minutes, silence filled the air while both of you just stare at each other. If others were to see this, they probably will think that this is some sick romance going around here – NOT! What am I even thinking?! Romance, really Jun Hee? Just the thought of that word on my mouth, I can’t stand it. I might have lost my mind. Without you even realizing, you began laughing to yourself until Kris commented on that.

 

“Have you lost your mind somewhere I didn’t know, Jun Hee?” he commented with amused lacing his voice. Ignoring his comment, you questioned him. “If your intention is to visit my parents then don’t. I think you have heard the shouting just now. You’re not welcome here”

 

“Guess they hate me, huh?” You don’t say! I think that was probably understatement. They loathe you so much that I don’t even get to say in that!

 

“So, what do you want now?”

 

“We need to talk” Brilliant! Just what I needed!

 

“I don’t see a reason to do that, Mr Wu. Now if you were to excuse me, I still have lots of paperwork to do in my office. I will appreciate so much that you don’t get in my way today” with that you trudged pass him.

 

“Another reason I came here was to talk to you, Jun Hee ...” he muttered under his breath.

 

Well that was a lie. I finished up everything that needs to be done today. I just want to go home and get some rest. I can barely think anymore. I’m totally physically and mentally tired thanks to all of this. For the media, I will deal with them tomorrow then. Arghhhh!!! I’m so tired like super tired. I want to eat delicious food too! Drink coffee too but noooooooooo ... How do I even going to handle this messed?! And now why is this brat here!? If dad got to know about this, he is dead, I’m dead. Why does everything have to be so complicated!?

 

 “HUH?!” you growled menacing while he looked at you, confused. You snapped from your thoughts. “I’m sorry I was in a dazed ...”

 

“What did you say? Okay wait. You didn’t grab my wrist when I walked off. Gosh, that makes me so happy!” you shrieked. Wait what the hell is going on with me? Great now he is looking at me weirdly. What a brilliant move Jun Hee!

 

“Are you okay, babe?”

 

“Of course I’m! Why wouldn’t I?” you scoffed, feeling your body getting hotter.

 

“I don’t think so ...”

 

“Hey ... Kris ... Why am I seeing double of you ...?” you mumbled and before you could even comprehend what happened, you saw dark spots and went into a bliss darkness. 


(A/N)

So where are my readers at ???? Another new chappy less than a few days, I've updated. 

So what do you think of this chappy ? Don't forget to comment, ayy ~

And new subscribers, thank you so much dearest ^^

It's a promise . The next chappy gonna be lots of Kris & Jun Hee moments for those who have been waiting for it. 

I'm not good with cheesy and sweetest things but I will try, okay ?

OHHHH YEAH ! Before i forget ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR BANG YONGGUK ! 

Wish those lawsuits will end quickly. I don't want to see them suffer, like how SM keeps delaying the lawsuits with Kris & Luhan. Gosh those feeling to the max ... :(

Anyway, See ya' on the next chapter ! 

XOXO, skull_candy ❤

31.03.15